“Good wholesome food.”

Ranked #86 of 302 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Nice variety and the deli in the store makes it nice to grab abite when you need to pick up a few things.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

First off, I am a really big guy, so me giving a review for an organic, vegetarian, health food restaurant is probably a little jaded. I have eaten at Manna 3 or 4 times. The food tastes fine, but the portions are small and just not for me as I usually am looking for a little more substance. Also it is fairly pricey for the amount of food you get. Finally, it is located in the back of a health food grocery store in a strip center so there is virtually no atmosphere and no service (order at the counter and pick your food up there cafeteria-style). I will end with saying my more health conscious friends all like Manna, but it just isn't for me.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I've eaten here a few times, and it never ceases to amaze me. The most recent trip - I had their veggie burger. Those two words, before then, never could have gone together in my mind... veggie burger. I'm also a huge fan of their 13 bean soup with chicken - I've been trying forever to get one of their cooks to divulge the recipe, but to no avail.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

it is a health food store with a deli in back, very clean, friendly lots of parking and healthy.

Reviewed September 29, 2010

Passed through town and checked this place out. Good amount of Vegan meals from Amys to Tofurky. The downsides are the store hours, closes at 7, and deli hours are only lunch hours. So I didn't get to experience what they could cook up.