“Great first experience”

Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was our first time at Jason's deli. Thank you trip advisor for the suggestion! My family and I enjoyed our food. It did take a little research to have a successful trip. If we would not have looked at the menu on the internet, we would have been clueless and still knew very little when we actually got there. The man at the counter was not very helpful. We had to get a menu (ourselves - as one was not offered) and look through it quickly just to be able to order. Other than that, the food was great and the muffins and ice cream are a nice touch!

There are newer reviews for Jason's Deli

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Menuy had a great selection of items, servings were generous and all food was tasty! We would definately seek out this Deli and go back in future travels.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Jason's Deli makes the most delicious sandwiches - and they're huge, BUT, their salad bar is my very favorite thing. All the salad ingredients are so fresh and crispy and the items are endless. I love the muffins - and then, there's the most wonderful ice cream. Wow! I could go on and on and on. You've just gotta go there to believe how good it is.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Both of us were not feeling well so we each ordered a soup. I had the chicken noodle which was great. We shared the Hot Pastrami Sandwich which was fantastic. Service was fast, and the gentleman who delivered the food to our table was just so nice.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We were in town to visit UA and found this place thru TripAdvisor. It's very convenient to all the other shopping around Tuscaloosa. For approx $9 we had a great salad bar (I think the drinks are included in the price!!!) and soup. The mini muffins were delicous and they even had free soft serve ice cream. If I lived in the area - this would be my 'go to' place.