“It was OK”

Add it.
Trio's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My family and I tried out Trio's this weekend. The food was OK. I got the special - stuffed bell pepper with two veggies. It was good - nothing grand and wonderful. I chose the corn bread for the bread - and I HATE sweet corn bread... and it was sweet. Granted, that is just a taste preference.

My 9 year old ordered the club sandwich - and it was the strangest thing I have ever seen. All of the meat was rolled up... so it came on texas toast, then a layer (4 or 5 pcs) of turkey rolled up, then cheese, they layer of ham, rolled up, etc.... which even for an adult would be difficult to eat - but to a kid? It was 'pretty' but you literally had to take it apart and re-fix the sandwich to eat it. Then there was way too much meat on it.

So, overall - it was OK. I would probably eat there again if I were right there and hungry. I do not see it being a place that would pop up as a choice if we were discussing where to go have a meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Where to start? Everyone can make mistakes. Maybe even a couple of mistakes. But this experience was a DOOZY! And sadly, the owner and owner's spouse were eating at the next table to witness this and they said nothing to us. So, let's begin. First, the wrong food was delivered to the table. It happens, no biggie. But she didn't hang around long enough for us to say, "hey, it's not our order." So, later I yelled out to her as she was serving our food to someone else's table (sorry, I normally don't do that but no one ever came back and someone's food was getting cold LOL) So, we're not upset, just glad to get our order (well half of it anyway) However, she comes over and dumps half the plate (well the green beans) into my husband's lap. Remember the owner is watching all of this. Someone brings over a towel...but no one ever comes back to clean up the table. The messy towel just sits on the table the entire meal. AND no one says, "Would you care for some more green beans?" My salad still has not arrived. Half way through everyone's meal the salad comes and it's not the right salad and she again leaves before my mouth can form the word, "This isn't my salad." So, I get up and take it to the bar and let them know I didn't order a Greek salad. Eventually, the salad comes. Now comes the gross part. Four or five bites later...yep! You guessed it, a hair! No, I said nothing. At this point I realize that it would seem absolutely CRAZY! I felt that they would feel that I placed the hair there on purpose. I mean, how could it get any worse? I'm just ready to leave and NEVER go back. By the way, this was a Sunday after church and the place was not very crowded at all. Now we know why. I wish I had read Urbanspoon reviews before hand. I would have stayed away.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We tried Trio's at lunch and found it to be disappointing. It was not crowded, but still took nearly an hour to get our food. We heard two different excuses as to why it was taking so long, but no apologies. Each just blamed someone else. I ordered country fried steak and was told they were out. It was 11:45. How do you not have enough to at least get late into lunchtime? The food was actually good, but not worth the total hour and a half to get in and out. Hopefully they will work out the bugs in the area of service.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This place used to be a fixture in the area 10 or so years ago. We found it had reopened in a new location and went. It reminds you if so many previous restaurants that have come and gone. Bare floors, new wait staff, etc. Nothing that sets it apart, but the food was good. We will go back.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Trios is a sports bar, Italian-American resturant that can appeal to everyones taste. But what makes this place stand out is its Pizza. This area is filled with chain pizza places whos pizzas all taste about the same but Trios tastes more like the pizza that I used to enjoy at neighborhood pizza parlors. This is the pizza place of choice for my family. They also deliver.

1  Thank William K