“Family Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Geneseo, United States
“Family Lunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Five adults and two children had lunch at Applebee's after attending a ceremony for one of the children. It took about 10-15 minutes to be seated, but I didn't regard that as an issue considering the time of day on a Sunday and the size of our party. The child selected Applebee's as the place to eat. We mostly ordered lunch type entrees. I ordered a chicken wrap and asked for fruit rather than French fries which the waiter provided. The fruit wasn't a side listed on the menu but the waiter worked with the kitchen staff to provide the fruit. I like wraps, and this one was very good. There were no complaints by other members of the party, so I interpreted that to mean they were satisfied with the entrée choices. The waiter was courteous and attentive to our needs and requests. Our entrees were bought to the table in a reasonable length of time. The entrees were reasonably priced. Overall, there were no issues with this experience, and I anticipate we will eat there again as a family.

Visited June 2014

Western Kentucky
“Great meal and service”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit last Friday. We got a 2 for 25 deal and I expected small portions of my fried shrimp but I was wrong! I was stuffed. The shrimp was very good as was everything else we had and our server was great. They even gave us a discount for staying at Comfort Inn across the street - just show them the room key. Would definitely return.

Tulsa
“Good food for a fair price”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

In town for the motorcycle races and the restaurant was close to the hotel. Had the shrimp pasta dish and it was very, very good. Samuel Adams on tap was the ending to a perfect day and Applebees delivered. Wait staff was great, friendly, attentive and spot on with recommendations. I will definitely come back if I am ever in Trussville, AL. again!

Visited June 2014
“Another chain MAPPF- mass amounts of poorly prepared food”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

It seems like every sit down chain restaurant has the same formula. Lots of carbs and too much salt. Why? Because carbs are cheap and filling and salt intensifies flavors. The major problems with this is that it is not particularly healthy and makes for a bland meal. Bread and water (or alcohol) for the masses. I had grilled salmon which was small portioned, but actually good. My friend had a salad which she said was bland, but OKAY. I did have an appetizer of onion rings which were mostly breading and as such were awful. So good fish bad onion rings equals a 3.

Eastover, South Carolina
“Always great steaks”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We eat at Applebee's often when traveling. You can never go wrong. The food and service are always top notch and reasonable. We had the 2 for $20 Citrus Lime steaks and they were perfect. We'll always stop at an Applebee's.

Visited March 2014