“Dessert”

Applebee's
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went for dessert in January 2013 though we've been here MANY times. Molten chocolate lava, apple pie, and shooter desserts were great!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Never being a fan of the chains like this, I recently went with a group. The service was great, the food was nice. Only issue with this was the automatic addition of the 18% tip of groups of 6 or more. I would have tipped more.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I love their French Dip sliders more than enough to eat for the lunch time crowd. I also have enjoyed their Roast Beef melts a good value for your dollar.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This Applebees participated in the program to honor active duty and veterans with a free meal on Veterans' Day. Like many restaurants, there was a limited menu but it had a very good selection on it. It included a steak, chicken, seafood, and more. They even had tents and chairs set up out front for the veterans to sit in once the lines got long, and the managers and all of the staff went out of their way to make all of us feel welcome. Thank you!

We went for lunch and my hamburger was perfectly cooked. It was obviously a hand made patty from good ground beef. The tomatoes were fresh (and the waitress even brought me extra slices when I asked) as was the lettuce. I had the steamed mixed vegetables instead of the fries (broccoli, carrots, and a couple of others) and they were not overcooked. My wife had the pasta in Alfredo sauce with grilled chicken and it was very good. (She paid the menu price).

We eat here frequently and the food is always good, as is the service, and reasonably priced. Today, it seemed even better. Not just because of the free meal, but both managers visited our table and, besides wanting to know if everything was OK, wanted to hear stories of our time in the service. Our waitress was busy, but you would have never known it by the efficiency and care she gave to each of her customers.

I'm Viet Nam era, and my last duty station saw a lot of combat. In this day when sometimes the military gets a "bum rap," especially vets my age, it was nice to be appreciated -- and they made myself and everyone I saw genuinely feel that they really did appreciate us. Again, thank you for a wonderful meal,

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We eat here from time-to-time and find this location to be exactly what you would expect at any Appleby's. The service was good. The food was acceptable. This particular location could stand a thorough cleaning though.