“Excellent Woody is the best!!”
Review of Woody's Barbecue - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Woody's Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Springville, Alabama
“Excellent Woody is the best!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Food is great and fresh. Woody makes you feel at home and gives ample servings. Cost is great especially the lunch special with a drink for $5.00 sorry to hear Woody sold this place we will miss his smiley face and charm.

Visited April 2012

Birmingham, Alabama
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 17, 2010

If you are looking for great barbecue, this is your place! The place isn't fancy, but the food is awesome. Also, Woody is about as nice of a guy as you'll meet. While everything is good, you must try the ribs!

1 Thank hamil007
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I recently moved to The Birmingham and...”
Reviewed July 7, 2010

I recently moved to The Birmingham and needed to cater my 4th of July family gathering. I didn't know alot about the area or local restaurants. I called around various restaurant for pricing. He was by far the best on overall pricing. I'm fully aware that you get what you pay for, so I went in to sample the food a couple weeks prior. Needless to say the food was very good. I chose woodys BBQ based on that fact. The food he prepared for my event was even better. Everything was was well sesoned, moist and delicious. Did I mention the BBQ sauce? It received rave reviews from the guessed. People could not believe it was catered food. Mr Woody is a very gracious man, he even gave me extra with my order. I would like to thank Mr Woody for generosity and great BBQ.

1 Thank Kaulil29
Miami Fl
“The best!”
Reviewed April 13, 2009

I have eaten barbacue all over the South and this place is one of the best. Not fancy but excellent food and the owner is the chief who is doing the cooking and taking order and walking around to made sure you are happy. I highly recommend this lovely and simple man and his food.

1 Thank turly