“Worst server created horrible atmosphere”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #30 of 64 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: American
Birmingham, Alabama
“Worst server created horrible atmosphere”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Our server smelled like a dirty used ash tray. She was rude, complacent and showed an air of arrogancy. Think her name is Shelley(?). I will travel to Hoover or eat at home before I'd ever go back to this Cracker Barrell.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Had a great breakfast! Many years of memories here!”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

The restaurant has a very homely atmosphere. There was a somewhat long (but not that long) wait for a vacancy, so we went into the Country Store (which sits at the entrance to the restaurant.) The store has many different kinds of knick-knacks (I even saw a traffic light by the bathroom!) and many other things. I didn't buy anything, but it was interesting.

As for the restaurant itself -very clean. At our table- and pretty much EVERY table- was a little tee game where you had to jump over the other tees and if you have two left, game over. The food- which was the breakfast was very excellent. I ordered the hot cocoa, and it really was hot- but delicious! The pancakes (or flapjacks, or whatever you call them) were good as well.

I would wish I could being more people could come, but since it's close to the interstate, I think they would notice.

• Visited January 2011