Tripadvisor

Add it.
Full Moon Bar-B-Que
Ranked #56 of 73 Restaurants in Trussville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time going to the Trussville location and last, I thought ribs were from a grill and not boiled with bbq sauce I paid 15$ for boiled ribs and they were horrible, I knew I should have drove off when I didn't see smoke lesson learned. ....

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Had a issue with all of our food not coming out. Manager never got out of the booth he was watching tv in handle thw problem. Let a teenage male that was working handle it. He wasnt even the cause of the problem. It is sad a bad manager can ruin a company.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019

Stopped by for a quick sandwich and tried the Fried Green Tomatoes which turned out to be a great choice. Awesome food and service.

Date of visit: May 2019