“There is a reason it is called Quality Inn”

Quality Inn of Troy
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Troy
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“There is a reason it is called Quality Inn”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

For the money, you will not find a better deal in Troy. Rooms are super clean, staff extremely friendly and location is great. The breakfast definitely had a good variety. There is nothing better to start your day off with scrambled eggs and a good cup of coffee! Will definitely be staying again for my future stays. You will not go wrong picking this hotel!

Stayed February 2014
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time review your stay with us. It is always nice to hear when our team is doing a good job.

Hope to see you again soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I travel a lot. Mostly along the east coast.
Most of the time I have reservations, but in this case, I did not have one.
The front desk folks were great. Very accommodating.

Room was perfect. Good working space.

I would definitely stay again when working the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased that you chose the Quality Inn of Troy. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 25, 2014

no complaints from my stay at this establishment. our needs were taken into consideration (i'm handicapped) and every effort you could ask for was taken to make my stay comfortable. could not ask for more from a hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your staying with us and I am very pleased to hear that my team made your stay an enjoyable one. I look forward to seeing you again!
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was one of the best hotels I have been to! The staff was so friendly and willing to take care of me! Very clean and very pretty, I would go back if I ever had to come back for whatever reason! I had to travel unexpectedly on Christmas day and the front desk clerk went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I felt like I was home !

Thank you from the bottom of my heart !

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotels. We are very pleased that you had such a nice experience staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This hotel is under new management and I must say they have definitely turned everything around!! Our room was clean and the staff was so very pleasant. Thank you so much for making our stay the best it could be!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Thank you for the taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy to hear that your stay was a pleasant one. I hope that we can continue to improve our customer service and we look forward to seeing you again.

From the entire Quality Inn Team we thank you!

Hoover, Alabama
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Super Friendly staff! Made us all feel at home with good old Southern Hospitality! Thought it couldn't get any better than waffles for breakfast till I saw the strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate they put out to welcome our group!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was such a pleasure having all of the kids with us for the weekend! We definitely look forward to seeing you all again in the future!

And thank you for sharing the photo's....
Shannon, Mississippi
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This was a real pleasant surprise. The room was clean,quite and nicely decorated. Large room with mini fridge, micro wave, coffee pot and cable TV with HBO in front of the room. There is a hot breakfast that I did not try but it was there for that morning coffee. We travel from Florida and stopped over before we were going home. We travel a lot and use comfort inn suites all the time. The price was right! Worth stopping and getting a good night sleep before traveling on.

Room Tip: Lower floors have double beds and allow you to park in front of room also non smoking. Back of hote...