Days Inn Troy
$61
Hotels.com
$99
Hampton.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstwo queenscomfortable bedlarge roomcontinental breakfastclean roomskeys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The lady at the front desk was very nice. The room was very dirty and needed a lot of care, towel rack broken, and several other things!

Room Tip: Don't go here!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TomT42
Reviewed July 31, 2011

stayed there on our way to FLORIDA.. the pool was NASTY... there was A DIRTY TOwLE left in the bathroom ... THE WORST the worst part was the next morning after the BED BUGS had BITTEN US... THE ITCH was for 4-5 DAYS AFTER... save yourself the problems and money... KEEP DRIVING

Room Tip: there is no view
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2010

We stayed here on our way to Orlando Florida. It was a very nice place to stay. It was very clean. The staff was great, very friendly and helpful. The contintenal breakfast was not bad at all. They did have waffles which the kids enjoyed. The pool was clean. The hotel was very quiet. We enjoyed out stay and would definately stay again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2010

I booked a room online about 20 minutes before I arrived at 7:20 pm. I had a confirmation number, but they then informed me they didn't have a room for me. Ginger, who was very pleasant, credited my card. The next day the 'Crook/Owner' Hasu recharged my card stating I was a no show. Unfortunately he doesn't understand English very well and didn't understand I WAS INFOMRED THERE WAS NO ROOM FOR ME! Luckily my credit card company has a dispute program and I will get my money back.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2010

My Husband and I enjoyed our stay! I called ahead of time and I must add that I called all four hotels in Troy. Valencia greeted me on the phone and was the only one who wanted to answer my concerns. We asked for a king room with a fridge and micro. She gave us room 109 on the floor. The room was huge,neat and clean and the tub was a jacuzzi surprisingly enough! It was set up like a suite with a couch and coffee table. Oh and a ceiling fan to boot!! And all this for an awesome value of $65 a night!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple