“Disappointment”
Review of Hook's BBQ

Hook's BBQ
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Disappointed isn’t the word. The meat tasted like it had been frozen. My sandwich was “big enough” but had a funny taste. I love BBQ, but My taste buds weren’t pleased.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

So I come here a pretty good bit every year since I live not far from here at all its never been bad. The facility is clean, the service is good and the food is pretty good! Now I don’t really like barbecue so I don’t feel like I can give an unbiased opinion on that but the fries are good and pound cake that comes with most meals is AMAZING!

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Being from NC it's hard to find good BBQ. Hooks was really good. Food came out hot, plenty of it and delicious.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

This place is good. I've had a lot better but you're limited In Troy Alabama you get a good bit of food for the money.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

A very good local BBQ. Great food, good value, and I even bought a T shirt. Staff was friendly. Clean restaurant with the emphasis on the food. Sides of potato salad and beans also tasty.

Been to Hook's BBQ? Share your experiences!