“Love this place!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Troy, Alabama
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Awesome experience! Love it! Great food, awesome staff and out of this world atmosphere. Feel like I'm at the beach.

Elba, Alabama
“Never again ”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

U don't shuck oysters .stick them in the back and then serve them as raw oysters. Amazing is he was shucking em fresh tu bake them .won't be back

Elba, Alabama
“Good oysters”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by at lunch and had 2 dozen raw oysters.real good and cold. Cocktail sauce is just right .2nd time I been there. They got the best oysters in the area

Banks
“Awesome Atmosphere!!!!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Moving back home from Mirama Beach, Fl. I was afraid I couldn't have seafood that I love but then I came to The Dirty Pearl and found seafood I loved and the place reminded me so much of the beach. Absolutely love this place recommend to everyone that loves seafood and great entertainment!!!!

• Visited December 2013
Panama City, Florida
“Disgusting atmosphere”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My family stopped by on our way to Montgomery, hoping for some good oysters and seafood. What we got instead was greeted by a loud,disgusting leathery-faced server who REEKED of cigarette smoke. We placed our orders and waited patiently with our two children. My wife was driving, so I ordered a beer and tried to relax. Not much later, the same woman came back to our table and asked if I wanted to order a "blow job", which is some sort of special drink they sell. What in the world were they thinking??? This is NOT a family type atmosphere and I wouldn't recommend taking anyone there you want to impress. The food was mediocre at best.

• Visited December 2013
6 Thank R H

Been to The Dirty Pearl Oyster Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!