“Only on a hot summer day!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #29 of 64 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Other than the slushies this food is less than edible. Be close to a bathroom if u have a chili cheese Coney cuz ur gonna need it!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The car hop girl named Tia, was one of the nicest carhops I've met in my travels. I've been on a week long trip to the southern states and had an exhausting day of travel and was very taken with Tia's kindness, she sensed that I was wearied and talked with me for a moment, it was just what I needed. Thank you Tia and Sonic for such good sweet tea..!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Sonic is a great place. Burgers, breakfast burritos, chicken nuggets, french toast sticks...you can get breakfast, lunch or dinner any time of day. I like that. Also, the wait is not that long and the food has always been prepared just right! Further, Happy Hour is a great deal and you get 1/2 price drinks and slushes from 2-4, which is awesome for the kids right after school. You can't go wrong here. Lots of variety and decent prices. If you get a chance to try the cheesecake bites, WOW!!! Decadent!!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I travel a lot and eat fast food a lot while doing so and Sonic Drive-ins are a favorite choice. This location is one of my favorites while I lived in Troy for 2 years. The staff is always cheerful, my order is always right, and they are faster than the usual Sonic.

2  Thank Assago