“Easy to Eat Healthy”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #37 of 64 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 3, 2013

When traveling, I try to avoid restaurants I can go to at home. Ruby Tuesday is a rather large chain restaurant, with a location just down the street from my home, so this wasn't really where I wanted to go. With that said, there aren't a lot of options on a Sunday in Troy; so we stopped here.

Food was dependably good, and service was above average -- very friendly. For that alone, it was a worthwhile stop. Ruby Tuesday also has plenty of healthier fare, and after reading some of the restaurant reviews on Trip Advisor, we didn't really see any choices for healthy eating. It's easy to eat well and watch what you eat at Ruby Tuesday.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I would definately go back when I visit again. We had good food and good service. Everyone in our grouop was happy.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!