“Bbq chicken”

Add it.
country's barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Nobody makes BBQ chicken that touches theirs.best I have ever had in a restaurant. Place was clean as always .friendly staff

There are newer reviews for country's barbecue

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Food quality just abysmal. Delightful waitress Brittany only bright spot. Not the place you want to go for barbeque.

CountrysBarbecue, Public Relations Manager at country's barbecue, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Chuckster55, I am very disappointed to hear about your recent experience at Country's Barbecue. I am going to personally look into your visit and address things that need to be corrected. I hope you consider giving us another try.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is typical South Alabama bar b que ----- mostly college students for servers ---- never had a complaint about food ---- mostly too much for a meal. If I were living in the Troy area, I could take a half chicken meal and make about three meals from it. Traveling through, this is a good place to stop for supper. Have enjoyed young server girl's comments about her grand daddy ---- not too far from the farm.............

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stopped there as we were hungry for BBQ. The food was not good. Pulled pork was dry and tasteless.
And the place was dirty. Watched one of the cooks go to the bathroom and walk back out with his rubber gloves still on.

CountrysBarbecue, Public Relations Manager at country's barbecue, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Hi Allen, I am Mark Powell, owner of Country's Barbecue. I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience at our Troy restaurant. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I will be personally addressing your concerns. If you are ever passing back through Montgomery, Prattville or Troy, AL, please give our restaurants another try. We can and will do better!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Now we have some fine BBQ restaurants in the Montgomery area, the BBQ at Country's of Troy is the worst. I ordered the BBQ pork plate that has gone from 3.99 "mighty fine" in montgomery to $15 in troy and might sick. The plate was cold and included a bone that i almost chocked on. The floors are filthy, the hostess is also the waitress and the person who takes the checks at the front. Unfortunately not the janitor. Worst BBQ in the state or world.

I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience at Country's Barbecue in Troy. As you know from your past visits at our Montgomery restaurants this certainly doesn't meet our "Country's Barbecue" standard. I will be addressing these issues to ensure our Troy restaurant patrons experience the same high-quality barbecue and country cooking that we pride ourselves on. I hope you will give us another try in the future.