“Oh, well”

Add it.
country's barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The last few times we have been they were out of one or more of the items we ordered. They were also slow with are food. Food is great.We love the loaded potatoe and the camp stew and don't forget the cornbread !

Reviewed December 12, 2012

These two brothers have really made a place for themselves with three BBQ places, serving great eating. They have a very reasonable Catering service too. They offer some outstanding Steaks too. But the best deal is the brunswick stew bowl with chopped pork on top... an order of fries makes this a really filling meal.... Great for families tooo.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had the pleasure of working in Alabama for about six months and I had to drive through Troy, Alabama twice a week. I stopped here maybe 10 times for dinner. Some of the items on the menu are really really good and some are just okay. I never had a meal that I thought was bad just some were better than others. The staff was always friendly albeit sometimes a little slow to wait on you (they were always busy when I was there). Is it the best barbeque I ever had? No but it's okay for the price. I would eat there again if I'm ever in Troy, Alabama.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was on a business trip to the beautiful state of Troy Alabama and stopped to eat at the Country Barbecue. I ordered the Chicken platter and to my horror the chicken was dry with no taste. The service was good but will not be returning . Bad food.

1  Thank DaddiOmali
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Had pork plate with fresh roasted corn on the cob and fried green tomatoes. The pork was lean and tasty, but a little dry. The fried green tomatoes were tart, well breaded but a little greasy. The cob corn was very good. Not a fancy place and not the best bar b que in Alabama, but the best in Troy with friendly service.