“Perfect!!”

Best Western Troy Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Troy
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

It is a lovely hotel to stay at. Wonderful staff, exceptional management , clean rooms. I loved my stay here! But you might wanna avoid the pool. The pool sucked bad . It was very cold ❄. Also the lobby is kind of cold . But other than that overall stay was very acceptable!

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I recently was working in Troy and I think I made the right choice staying at this hotel. It was clean, great furnishings, and the staff very friendly. Room 116 had a king bed, flat screen TV, and a sofa and coffee table. The WiFi was a little slow. Free breakfast is always a plus. All in all, I was pleased and recommend this location to anyone staying in Troy.

• Stayed December 2012
Indiana
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Everything was great, AAA +++++ property . Breakfast was well presented and ready ahead of he 6:30 weekend serving time. Check in and out was fast. Bead was nice, room was quite.and clean. Would stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed November 3, 2012

after traveling over 600 miles today and we were tired and needed a room we decided to chance this motel as the chain we usually stay at was full. If we ever come this way again we will for sure stay here again. Clean room

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Griffin, Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We visit Troy often and love this hotel! The service and employees are top notch! Rooms are nice and clean and their breakfast is very good! We left one of our bags on our last stay. The manager made every attempt possible to get in touch with us just after we had left. Unfortunately, we did not realize we had left the bag until we arrived home. I contacted the manager and he agreed to box my bag up and take it to the UPS store. I received my bag the next day! I can not thank you enough and appreciate you going out of your way for one of your customers!! We'll be back!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Lenexa, Kansas
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Stayed at this location twice in a two week period during a business trip in August 2012. Room was clean, comfortable. First visit was marred with a problem with the electronic door lock, had problems with it every day and had to have the staff let me in a few times. To the credit of the management, they did credit me with a free day, which was unexpected. Breakfast is typical for this class of motel, basic, but did the job. Wifi signal was strong. Location is somewhat away from the main drag, which is not a negative. Staff was very friendly. Bed, to me, was comfortable. Had to make a second trip to Troy during my trip, and did not hesitate to go back to this motel, which says a lot.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business