“Searching for Excellence???”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I travel to this area about twice a year and the food selections leave a lot to be desired. I have eaten at Gaston's, primarily because a business associate has recommended it to me, and found it acceptable. Granted, I have never eaten in the buffet... I avoid most buffets like the plague. However, if you go around back to the bar area and order food you should find it freshly prepared and tasty. Plus you can order a beer or other drink in an otherwise dry county. This is about as good as you can hope for in Thomasville.

GastonsGrill, Manager at Gaston's Hot Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate you coming in and look forward to you stopping by and seeing us again!