“CMDA”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Thomasville
Paducah, Kentucky
“CMDA”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here on a recent visit to the area and found the facility to be very clean and well kept. It was apparent that it had been renovated since my last visit to the area in June 2012. New carpets, freshly painted, and flat screen TV's in the rooms. I do think it is overpriced for the area but was willing to pay more because of the inside hallways and as a female travelling alone that was important to me. The breakfast area was well attended with several choices of food.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank CMDA2013
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff at Quality Inn & Suites of Thomasville, I thank you for such kind words! We take pride in making sure each guest enjoys their stay. I will share your words with my staff as encouragement for them to continue to provide excellent customer service! We look forward to providing you with the same guest experience on your next visit to Thomasville!

Kinds regards,
The AL404 Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Scotland
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a long day driving on our motorcycle and by 5pm were ready to stop, the choice was this one, Comfort Inn next door even more expensive or 2 other motels which were $40 cheaper but not nice at all with no breakfast or coffeemaker. So, we opted for this despite its crazy price of $89 which is extremely high for a Quality Inn...........our first room 101 had dirty bedspreads and one had a hole in it. So we complained and got moved to Room 108, not a great deal better, still dirty bedspreads and what appeared to be bits of food stuck on them. The bathroom plaster was badly in need of repair and the whole room gave us a feeling of old and neglected and not very clean. The front desk staff and assistant manager were very helpful though and the breakfast was superb, but we felt that to pay $100 including tax for a Quality Inn in a one horse town like this was extortionate. I have paid half the price in better Super 8s. Would never go back, it is way overpriced. Reading the other reviews I can only think we were very unlucky in the choice of rooms they gave us but its still overpriced for what it is.

Room Tip: Try to avoid Room 101 and 108.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear values guest, on behalf of the entire staff of AL 404, I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. Here at Quality Inn & Suites of Thomasville we strive to provide outstanding customer service during your stay. We would love to you to visit with us in the near future. Hopefully during this time, our new bedding should be delivered.

Again, I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire staff and we look for to exceeding your expectations in the future.

Brandy Coston
Asst General Manager
Quality Inn & Suites
Thomasville, AL
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was recommended by the breakfast attendant to stay at this hotel about one months ago. I finally stay there on July 5 & 6. And I tell you it was well worth my stay and my kids also a co-worker of mines. I decorate weddings for a living and I am well known with serveral people. For now on I will let my customer know about you guys hotel. I met the manager by the name of Brandy (I think) and also Debra, they were very helpful and very friendly to me, the kids, and my co-worker. The breakfast attendant was great and very friendly person, like I said she recommended us to stay there. The breakfast overall was an A+... even though the boys ate soo much, she didn't mind by assisting them. Its hard to find a hotel with a breakfast and everything was soo fresh and clean. Thumbs up to the manager Brandy (I think) for a well train staff and a great breakfast attendant that recommended me to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dienna A
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
On behalf of the entire Al404 staff, we would like to say thank you. It makes our day to read such kind words! We love to go above and beyond for our guest. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope your next stay will be just as pleasant as this one was. I have shared your kind words with the staff. Again, thanks!

With kind regards,
Brandy Coston
Assistant General Manager
Quality Inn & Suites of Thomasville
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed May 22, 2013

It had been a long day for me. I had been on the road for a while. When i reached the Thomasville city limits, I knew I had to find a place to rest. On the highway I could see the Quality Inn & Suites sign. Being that I had stayed with this brand before, I knew it would be a good hotel. When I made it to the desk to checkin, the front desk person was very friendly and checked me in very quickly. Being that I was so tired and ready to lay down, this was a plus. When I made it to the room, the bed was just sooo comfortable. The shower was perfect and so was breakfast the next morning. The breakfast attendant was very friendly and even offered to make me a fresh waffle. I loved this Quality Inn & Suites. There is no doubt in my mind that when I am in the area again that this is the place where I will be staying. Everyone was just so friendly.....and you hardly see that anymore!! I loved it!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank lamar w
Johnstown, Colorado, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2013

It had been a long day and we stumbled on to this motel in Thomasville and decided we needed to stop and rest. What a pleasant surprise - very friendly desk staff and the room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Everything about this place was simply okay with us.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a very nice place to stay in Thomasville.
You won't be sorry!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Very clean with a very friendly staff. TV's could use some updating, and more electrical outlets for electronics, but those are my only minor gripes, would definitely stay here again. There is a friendly sports bar nearby with good quality food as well.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank W1GG1NS
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I recently stayed at this property a few weeks ago when they first became a Quality Inn(AS THE LADY AT THE DEST STATED TO ME)and i must say that Choice Hotels made a smart decision by letting this property become a Quality Inn. The rooms were very large and spacious, the carpet was new,and the mattress on the bed was new. I see all of the changes that has been done since my previous stay and I love it!! The breakfast was awesome and so was the breakfast attendant!!! HOT WAFFLES, HOT SAUSAGES, AND HOT EGGS AND MUCH MORE....what more could you ask for?!! ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN, THIS IS THE HOTEL THAT I WILL DEFINITELY BE STAYING AT AGAIN!

Room Tip: The suites are very nice!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!