All reviews american history coming back small town king room look forward wonderful stay stayed here front desk friendly smile the managers staff members were extremely decorated beautifully armed forces hallway walls historical facts top notch visit family
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2019

Hometown Inn is a wonderful hotel that honors our American History. They have pictures of historic information and invention on their walls. They have a remarkable staff from the front desk to their housekeeping . They also have a really delicious hot breakfast. Over all this is a wonderful hotel and I would recommend it to everyone passing through the area.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Hometown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Dear Tootie1979, We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our breakfast service and hospitality. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests, and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy. Thank you for your recommendation, and we certainly hope that we can be of service to you and hope that your next visit will be another five star experience.

Reviewed January 30, 2019

Came Though on Business and Had another great stay at Hometown Inn. I noticed they have a lot of new artwork on the Hallway walls. The artwork is is great is it provided a great way to learn about America's history as I walked down to my room. As Usual the staff is very friendly, the rooms were clean and breakfast was great.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Hometown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

M1 V,

On behalf of my entire team, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing our new artwork on the hallway walls. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We appreciate your loyalty and hope that your next visit will be another five star experience.

Reviewed December 25, 2018

Arrived at the hotel to a friendly smile at the front desk. Walked into my room and it was very nice and clean. The next morning breakfast was plentiful and filling. Throughout my stay all the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Hometown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2018

C A,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your wonderful review of Hometown Inn Hotel! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff hospitality and breakfast! We look forward to having you stay with us again and earn another perfect 5 rating.

Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

Was charged an additional night stay, called the hotel and they agreed the room was booked and paid for one night through bookings.com and she would “check her cameras” to see when we came in and left. I. Advised we had a room in the very back so we left our keys in the room and exited the building.
After waiting for a call back from a manager, we were told the computer ayaytem “automatically adds and extra night” if you don’t check out at the front desk. So housekeeping doesn’t clean the room at any point??
Well yes, because we left a phone in there, house mowing had already been in the room and also handed back the phone out of her purse when asked about it.
Management advised we call the credit card company and Dispute the second night rather than then doing the right thing and simply issuing a refund. I’d call that lazy and crooked!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
MikeV2765, PRO at Hometown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2018

Jess B,

On behalf of the Hometown Inn staff, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused you and that your stay was not to your satisfaction.

You did not stop by the front desk to check out. Had you stop by the front desk to check out as per normal procedure this could have all been avoided. Your funds were refunded immediately upon the notification of the error of the extra night.

We appreciate your patronage at our establishment and once again apologize for the error

Hometown Inn Staff

Reviewed December 6, 2018

Stayed here as I was too tired to drive and boy what a great stay I had. All the staff was extremely friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very nice. This hotel is decorated beautifully. This is one of the most historic and patriotic hotels that I have ever seen.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Hometown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2018

Q I,

Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our breakfast service. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.