All reviews the managers historical facts king room front desk stayed here theme business housekeeping lobby choices alabama
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

My family and I were treated horrible because we asked for a clean room with a working air conditioner and clean fridge. The hotel staff was rude and nasty. The beds had hair and yellow stains in them. The air conditioner was broken. The fridge had sticky stains in it. Instead of changing the sheets, they tried to give us clean sheets and said "you change them". And when we complained and asked for a refund or a cleaner room; they told us they would come look at the room themselves. However, instead of coming to view the disgusting room; they called the police on us. The police asked for I.D. AND social security number? The police was trying to find something to arrest us for however we all work in health care and have no records therefore we were escorted off the premises WITHOUT A REFUND. Then they called every hotel in Thomasville and told them we were trouble and not to rent to us. Smh....WORST EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD AND WE VISIT THOMASVILLE OFTEN. Usually stay next door at the Quality Inn which who by the remembered us since we ALWAYS stay there when in town and said "We never have issues with you guys"; however since Hometown Inn bad mouth us before going there would not rent to us.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela D
Management response:Responded August 30, 2016

Angela D,

It is unfortunate that you feel this way. however please allow me the opportunity to clarify a few of the facts of this particular stay:

1: Guest was called 10 minutes after check in and asked is everything okay with the room and guest mentioned everything was great.
2. Guest stayed in room for 3 hours and then decided that the room was unsatisfactory.
3. Guest was provided another room to stay in but guest was not happy with that particular room either.
4. At this point to local law enforcement are called purely to arbitrate the situation.
5. Guest choose to leave the property and find another place to stay.

I apologize for the fact that you were not satisfied with your stay, however as managers we took the appropriate steps to move you and your family to another room.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

I traveled to Thomasville on Business and did not know where to stay as this was the first time I had ever been there and I took a chance on this hotel and I do not regret it at all. Every single staff member that I met spoke to me including the managers, housekeepers, front desk, maintenance. The hotels decor and support for America is just great. The lobby is decorated beautifully. My room was clean and comfortable. I definitely will be coming back here again when I am in town.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 16, 2016

Hi M1 V

Thank you very much for kind words, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hometown Inn and that all members of my staff provided great hospitality to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you home again. The next time you come, we hope to have additional decorations around the hotel supporting America and the Armed Forces.

Thanks

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

There was horrible hospitality.. It took forever to get a room & no one was even here. The owners were really means and rude. My family came to visit me and they said that they couldn't be in the room.. They had a problems Bc of kids.. Kids are gonna be kids. Grow up!!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Niecy J
Management response:Responded July 15, 2016

Dear Niecy J,

I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. The hometown family hopes that when you come to town again you will give us another opportunity to provide a more favorable stay.

Reviewed May 27, 2016

I travel in monthly for business and they have the best staff around. The rooms are always clean and homey. Perfect location for a small town with many amenities near by. I will definatily be staying there again and would recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Management response:Responded May 29, 2016

Hi Whitney314

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hometown Inn. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you home again on your next monthly visit.

Reviewed May 27, 2016

I travel for business and have tried all the hotels in Thomasville. Hometown Inn by far surpasses all other hotels in the area. There are many things to admire about this place, first the decor is very inviting to the guest, which reminds us of our history. Second the staff has always been welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Management response:Responded May 29, 2016

Hi ccdancer2002

Thank you very much for kind words, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hometown Inn. I am sure the next time you return we will have additional decorations celebrating American history. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you home again.