All reviews small town american history look forward coming back king room stayed here the managers staff members were extremely historical facts front desk a great stay visit family breakfast attendant theme choices business lobby
Reviewed May 27, 2016

I travel for business and have tried all the hotels in Thomasville. Hometown Inn by far surpasses all other hotels in the area. There are many things to admire about this place, first the decor is very inviting to the guest, which reminds us of our history. Second the staff has always been welcoming and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded May 29, 2016

Hi ccdancer2002

Thank you very much for kind words, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hometown Inn. I am sure the next time you return we will have additional decorations celebrating American history. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you home again.

Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

There is not a Comfort Inn in Thomasville Alabama. It is now called Hometown Inn. I stayed here before when it was a comfort inn and then I would gouge for the room rates. I personally, I am glad they are gone. When I stayed here and it was a comfort inn they charged me $130 for a room. And I checked in at 1 AM in the morning. The rooms are still exceptionally nice and clean. They also have an outdoor swimming pool. And there is a restaurant and a sonic within 200 feet of the motel.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi David

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Hometown Inn.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Hometown Inn is a great place, I came here on business and stayed for a few days and the place is great. All the staff is fantastic from the front desk, housekeeping, maintenance and breakfast. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here!!!!. The entire hotel is dedicated to America. The hotel does a great job celebrating the armed forces. The hallways and staircases are decorated with movie posters, artwork and historical facts all about America's history. The lobby has some great books on American history, presidents, and cards. This is one of the best hotels I have had the pleasure of staying in. Look forward to coming back when I am in town.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Maya

Thank you very much for kind words, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hometown Inn. I am sure the next you return we will have additional decorations celebrating America and the Armed Forces. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you home again.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

When we decided to stop in Thomasville I was a little skeptical. However, The Hometown Inn came as a huge surprise. It was clean and well maintained. It looked as tho it had been recently renovated. The furniture in the rooms was nice, the beds were soft and the staff was amazing. The crew of Hometown Inn really do their best to make you feel at home.

The staff was extremely helpful in pointing us in the right direction to get some good food while were there. This is a small town but the suggestions the staff made were amazing.

I will stay again the next time we pass thru!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi tdmcmillan82

Thank you for the kind words. I am very happy to hear that my staff was able to assist you in every way and to provide you a home away from home. My staff and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

We would like to say how nicely Hema and her husband have remodeled the hotel into a patriotic piece of Americana. Everywhere you look the American history theme is on display. Hema is very proud of her family's business accomplishments and hometowns contributions.

The rooms we had were gorgeous, clean,modern, and had all new appliances. The breakfast and dining room was a great way to start our days, many choices of foods and drinks- - - - - all included. The staff was very polite and helpful when we left a personal item behind. We have found a home away from home and we will be back. Danielle n John from DeLand Fl.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded May 10, 2016

Hi Danielle and John

Thanks you so much for the great feedback. Both Hema and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you come back home to enjoy the new artwork and decorations we have put up in the hallways. My staff is looking forward to welcoming you home again!

Mike V