“Great place to watch a race”

Talladega Superspeedway
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Talladega
More attraction details
Owner description: The third largest racetrack in Alabama offers hourly van tours of the track.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great time at Dega! Free camping, good parking-Great Staff! Although we went in Oct. 2011--and staying in a tent. It was freezing, but fun! Need more restaurants in that area.

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"circuit"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Joined my fiance for one of the Talladega experience packages. We were treated to this, but if I had to pay for it all over again--I would! The opportunity to drive THAT FAST around the track is one story that I hope to be telling my grandkids one day! If you live in Birmingham or are planning on visiting--and you enjoy driving fast, this is a gift worth giving (to someone or to yourself)

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Went to Talladega in May 2012 and will never go again. I have been to dozens & dozens of tracks all over the country. This is the most boring race of all. No passing just drafting 40 cars round and round. The facility is nice, but thats about it. No wonder the stands were half empty.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This IS of course TALLADEGA. Never a dull moment. I will enjoy ever more next year when our seats in Moss-Thornton Tower are updated to the larger version. I'm not a big guy and it was still very tight for the last 9 years.