“Good experience!”

Giovanni's Italian
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Sylacauga
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The night I came in it wasn't busy. The people were very nice and helpful. The food was awesome! It was more than I could finish. I really liked garlic bread.
I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Made reservations and could not get a table. Got passed over two times. The food here is decent, but not worth being passed over for "friends" it is fortunate they are in a small town, otherwise they would not be in business long.

3  Thank Lawboomer
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I work the front desk at the Quality, just up the road. I recommend all my guest to eat Giovanni's. The atmosphere is wonderful and the workers are very friendly! You will get what you pay for, with hefty servings. I assure you will leave with a smile, full stomach, and a to go box :)

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I ate here on a Saturday night in late March when I was staying overnight in Sylacauga on a trip from the Gulf coast to Illinois. I had eaten a very late lunch and did not want much. The young lady who waited on me patiently discussed a few options and I settled on a small pizza. It has been quite a while since I enjoyed the taste of a pizza as much. Even the small pizza came with a serving of garlic bread that I also liked very much. I took some of the pizza to the motel and had it the next morning. It was almost as good then.

Despite my order being small the waitress checked on me several times and her friendliness add an element of warmth to the meal.

This small meal was a delight.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Drive pass here all the time and its always packed. This time we decided to stop. Wonderful food and great service. Love that the owners are out and about while you are dining. We ordered pizza and three pasta dishes. Pasta dishes come with salad bar which is fresh or a wonderful Caesar salad. Portions were more than ample. Fresh bread is served to your table while you wait. It is fresh, hot and has a delicious butter topping. Prices were fair considering the amount of food you receive. Loved the chicken Parmesan - will certainly get this again. We will be regulars at this spot from now on when traveling to Lake Martin.