“A needed oasis with great Customer Service above and beyond.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sylacauga
“A needed oasis with great Customer Service above and beyond.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place was great. The desk clerk was one of the best we've ever experienced. When we were lost she gave us phone directions to get us there from just a description of where we were. She was back to work again the day shift when we checked out and gave some more directions to get to some local antique shops. She even recommended the place we had our lunch before leaving town, which by the way was great. Back to the motel. It was clean, quiet and up to date, a good value for the price. My wife and I thank jrobid.al462, for her contribution to our enjoyment on this trip. We will definitely stay here again next time we come to town.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank yolyort
Jayne M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. It is wonderful to know that our employees will and do go above and beyond. I am very proud to know that you were taken care of during your stay with us. We will look forward to seeing you back again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Patti was running the front desk when I checked in. She went above and beyond to provide me with amenities for my unexpected stay. I had come to believe that customer service had gone the way of the T model Ford and was setting on a shelf somewhere in a museum. But these people proved me wrong. They were kind, friendly and professional. This may sound over the top, but they made me proud to be an American again. Really.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Mandi1620
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on the positive treatment you received from one of our employees. Our employees are truly our greatest asset. Your comments were greatly appreciated. We hope to see you back with us!
Theodore, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

It's under new company ownership but the employees are the same which still makes this my choice for best hotel. Everyone treats me as if I were a member of their family. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Even housekeeping goes out of their way to say hello to you by name! The manager (Ms. Jane) will not stop until you are happy. The ladies at the front desk (Ms. Joan, Ms. Sharron, Ms. Amy and Ms. Ayla) are going to great you with a smile no matter what the situation. This hotel is located right off of Hwy 280 so it's very easy to get too, however it would be well worth going out of your way to stay here!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Alabama L
Jayne M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you very much for you review of our friendly service! You are truly like family to us and it has been a pleasure to serve you!! It is so nice to hear you feel at home when you are here with us. YOU bring out the smile and the BEST in us. Until we see you again; be safe.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed here when it was a Jameson and was not impressed. I stayed recently (Now that it is a Quality Inn) and it has improved dramatically. The place is clean and the staff is very friendly!! I had a very comfortable king size bed with clean, crisp sheets. The wireless internet has improved DRAMTICALLY since I was here before. It is faster than any other hotel I have ever stayed in! I will make this my place to stay when I visit Sylacauga, AL!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We do appreciate your review of our hotel. We are very happy to be a part ot the Choice Hotel family. We are now able to offer a Rewards Program called Choice Privileges. You can earn points in over 5,500 locations. Thank you for taking notice of our improvements. We continue to strive for excellence!
Junction City, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Passing through and they had a room at a fair price. Nice t.v Nothing fancy, but a decent place to stay. I suppose if you want fancy, pay more. I would stay here again. Very nice at check in. Nice bed.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you very much for the review and acknowledging the value we offer. We are crisp, clean, and comfortable. Since your stay with us, we have joined the Choice Hotel family as a Quality Inn. The Choice Privileges Rewards Program will allow you to earn points at over 5,500 locations. Yes, our pillow top mattresses are wonderful! We are anticipating the arrival of our new bedding program all inclusive of a good mattress, good sheets, good pillows.......and a good night!
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I can honesly say that I am a long time customer of Jameson Inn in Sylacauga, Alabama, and have always found them to be extremely accommodating.

On Saturday, September 15th, 2012, my daughter needed to be on the band field at 5:30 a.m., in order to march with the Auburn Honors Band. Since we live in Birmingham, and could not leave until after her ballgame on Friday night, the stay, and trip in general was to be very pushed for time, and stressful to say the least.

I telephoned the Jameson Inn in Alexander City and spoke with one of the nicest ladies. She completely turned a stressful trip into one that I am actually looking forward to. She booked me for Friday night at an unbelievable rate and even stated that the kitchen would open up earlier than usual to make sure that my daughter and I had bisquits, gravy, and sausage, in addition to all of the other items served.

When staying in a hotel, customer service is so important, and when you have someone like Ms. Angela McKinney who goes the "EXTRA MILE," it really makes a difference, and makes you want to go back to that hotel and stay again.

After Ms. McKinney was so nice, and did go the extra mile, I asked her, "Would you please give me your supervisor's name so I can contact them and tell them what a valued employee you really are?' She replied and said, "You can go on trip advisor and rate us. My supervisor will see it."

Note to Supervisor: You have an "OUTSTANDING" employee and I pray that she is recognized in some special way, maybe at a meeting, or some monetary award. Sometimes a small complimentary award makes millions for a company. In today's eonomy great employees are more valuable than they ever have been!

Have a great day and know that Ms, McKinney is going to be difficult to beat, in terms of being a great employee!!!!

Room Tip: Talk to Ms. McKinney. She has earned my trust!!!!