“Clean, Cheap and Friendly!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sylacauga
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean, Cheap and Friendly!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed here when it was a Jameson and was not impressed. I stayed recently (Now that it is a Quality Inn) and it has improved dramatically. The place is clean and the staff is very friendly!! I had a very comfortable king size bed with clean, crisp sheets. The wireless internet has improved DRAMTICALLY since I was here before. It is faster than any other hotel I have ever stayed in! I will make this my place to stay when I visit Sylacauga, AL!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jayne M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
We do appreciate your review of our hotel. We are very happy to be a part ot the Choice Hotel family. We are now able to offer a Rewards Program called Choice Privileges. You can earn points in over 5,500 locations. Thank you for taking notice of our improvements. We continue to strive for excellence!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Junction City, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Passing through and they had a room at a fair price. Nice t.v Nothing fancy, but a decent place to stay. I suppose if you want fancy, pay more. I would stay here again. Very nice at check in. Nice bed.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for the review and acknowledging the value we offer. We are crisp, clean, and comfortable. Since your stay with us, we have joined the Choice Hotel family as a Quality Inn. The Choice Privileges Rewards Program will allow you to earn points at over 5,500 locations. Yes, our pillow top mattresses are wonderful! We are anticipating the arrival of our new bedding program all inclusive of a good mattress, good sheets, good pillows.......and a good night!
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I can honesly say that I am a long time customer of Jameson Inn in Sylacauga, Alabama, and have always found them to be extremely accommodating.

On Saturday, September 15th, 2012, my daughter needed to be on the band field at 5:30 a.m., in order to march with the Auburn Honors Band. Since we live in Birmingham, and could not leave until after her ballgame on Friday night, the stay, and trip in general was to be very pushed for time, and stressful to say the least.

I telephoned the Jameson Inn in Alexander City and spoke with one of the nicest ladies. She completely turned a stressful trip into one that I am actually looking forward to. She booked me for Friday night at an unbelievable rate and even stated that the kitchen would open up earlier than usual to make sure that my daughter and I had bisquits, gravy, and sausage, in addition to all of the other items served.

When staying in a hotel, customer service is so important, and when you have someone like Ms. Angela McKinney who goes the "EXTRA MILE," it really makes a difference, and makes you want to go back to that hotel and stay again.

After Ms. McKinney was so nice, and did go the extra mile, I asked her, "Would you please give me your supervisor's name so I can contact them and tell them what a valued employee you really are?' She replied and said, "You can go on trip advisor and rate us. My supervisor will see it."

Note to Supervisor: You have an "OUTSTANDING" employee and I pray that she is recognized in some special way, maybe at a meeting, or some monetary award. Sometimes a small complimentary award makes millions for a company. In today's eonomy great employees are more valuable than they ever have been!

Have a great day and know that Ms, McKinney is going to be difficult to beat, in terms of being a great employee!!!!

Room Tip: Talk to Ms. McKinney. She has earned my trust!!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

My stay in Sylacauga was great thanks to Jameson Inn. Ayla and Jayne were very accommodating. The rooms are very clean and service was amazing. If I'm back in the area I wouldnt' hesitate to stay there again.. Ayla is gorgeous also!!! lol

Tony Bizzotto

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Mobile, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Wow one of the worst hotel rooms I've been in in a long while. Check in was slow but the clerk was pleasant but it went down hill from there. Room was damp and musty with a wet spot on the floor. Bath room door was closed and with good reason as soon as I opened it the strong odor of mold and mildew filled the room. Linens were dirty on the bed. Room is across from a small pool with 30 or 40 kids/guests making noise until well past 10 pm. Look for any other option near by cant be any worse than this.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank MezMar
, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
We do appreciate your comments. I apologize for the inconveniences your experienced during your stay with us at the Jameson Inn. We do have a few rooms we are working on to address the odor issue. I assure you that this issue will be resolved.

We strive to offer our guests a clean, comfortable room for a great value. I understand from your comments that we did not reach our goal. Please contact the front desk if you are not satisfied with us.

Hopefully, you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Theodore, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is a very good Hotel with an EXCEPTIONAL staff. Ms. Jane has gone out of her way to help in any way she can. I will stay here every time I am passing through Sylacauga Al! The rooms are clean and very comfortable. Food is in walking distance.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Middleburg, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

I've stayed at the Jameson Inn in Sylacauga, Alabama on numerous occasions. The General Manager,Ms,Jayne McGee and the Assistant G.M., Ms. Joan Robidart, always provide a welcoming smile upon check-in and through out my stay. Their entire staff will go out of their way to make certain that their guests feel welcomed in the tradition of Southern Hospitality. If you are in need of hotel accommodations in Sylacauga, try the Jameson Inn. You will not be dissappointed.
Tell Jayne and Joan "hello" for me.
Dave Wade

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sylacauga
Days Inn Childersburg
#2 of 6 in Alexander City
Super 8 Talladega AL
Super 8 Talladega AL
#2 of 3 in Talladega

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!