“AWESOME, NATURAL, PERSONAL!”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“AWESOME, NATURAL, PERSONAL!”
Reviewed June 15, 2010

This is a MUST SEE for your visit to Alabama. My family went and were treated to what was almost a personal tour with the owner. Interaction with the alligators and staff is not like some theme park...it is the real thing! Make sure you get there for the feeding time to see real action! And go ahead, buy the alligator food! It is worth the few bucks to see your kids smile when an alligator eats THEIR food! I even left the souvenir cups in the bathroom and they had them when we returned the next day...even if "someone" thought I was being a "wuss" for sending my wife in to get the cups, it was an awesome place! MUST SEE ATTRACTION!!!
PS: It is NOT in your GPS! Look at their website - it has a map - go ahead, you can use their map. Your GPS will not think you're cheating on it!

4 Thank texashotelguy

Tennessee
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2010

On a road trip with my husband, we stopped by on our way to Tennessee. If you're anywhere near southern Alabama you must take time to see this attraction!!! Beautiful establishment, the employees were friendly and one could really tell that the employees have a passion for alligators. It's a little in the middle of nowhere, but don't let that discourage you..l.it's worth it!!!! Closest you'll get to Jurassic Park! Keep in mind to fit in a feeding....they're at 11,1 and 4 o'clock!

3 Thank Sleepyhollow420
Rockford
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Great Attraction for the Whole Family”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I dragged my husband to this and we both loved it! The guide/owner told funny stories and lots of information about alligators. We got to see LOTS of gators and I actually petted one. The big alligator WAS big and quite impressive. This attraction is sort of a home for unwanted gators and seems to be a very worthwhile cause as well. Everyone there from retirees to teens to men in their 40's to little kids really seemed to enjoy themselves. The gators are not hurt in any way. It was good value for the money.

3 Thank IL-Snowbirds
Brownsburg, Indiana
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“CALL FIRST!”
Reviewed October 24, 2009

We didn't actually get to see this attraction because they were closed for a private party. We drove an hour to see the place and arrived to be told they were closed. I had checked the website just prior to leaving AND contacted them earlier in the week to check their hours, specifically asking about later in the week. I was given their hours and that they were closed on Wed. but nothing was mentioned about closing for a party later in the week. I have no idea if this attraction is worth visiting and will never again make the effort to find out. IF you try to go to this attraction, I would recommend calling them right before you leave, perhaps even asking if they will be open to the public.

5 Thank ALJARN
atmore, AL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 30, 2009

This is a fun family trip. We were able to get up close and personal during the feeding time. The park also has snakes that we held and lots of other reptiles. The park is clean and mostly shaded.

1 Thank samanthazundel