“Very good food”
Review of Yi Cuisine

Yi Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Sumiton
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

When walking in it's not too impressive looking but the food is very good. They have a buffet but we order off the menu to get what we want. The portions are Big! Always plenty for even leftovers. The sesame beef is our favorite. They get a lot of call ins for take out.

1  Thank McCoy2011

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My family and I love Yi Cuisine! It's out of our way to go, but it is the best Chinese ever! The prices are very reasonable with specials that are even better. It's not an overcrowded restraunt even on Saturday nights. Small town. Definitely worth your time. Our favs is the Mongolian Beef/Sesame Chicken special. It comes with 1 egg roll and unlimited rice (I think, we never eat a whole plate of it). For 3 adults we order 2 extra eggrolls and an order of Won Ton's. It comes with Fortune Cookies and a dessert that is to die for. I have no idea what they are called though. Try it!!!

2  Thank Ashley C