“worst food and service”

Dining options: Delivery
trussville
“worst food and service”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I enjoy home cooking, so I tried this place. I have had better food and service from McDonalds then here. Over and undercooked food, servers were not wanting to be there, seemed as though they had better things to do, never checked on our needs, forgot our drink order and messed up our food twice. I would rather eat off the dollar menu then waste my money on this restaurant ever again.

• Visited April 2012

“Huge portions and wonderful food!”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I love this place! The servers are friendly and the food is wonderful. I have tried several different items and have loved it all. I have yet to finish a meal there in one sitting. The portions are tremendous

2 Thank Dixiedarlings
“Awesome !!! WOW!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Best Italian food around!!! Better than olive garden. Red sauce is to die for!!! Great service. We will be back...

5 Thank Williamle
Springville, Alabama
“Best Food I've Ever Had”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

New owners came in November 2010 and I have been a regular ever since. The food is fantastic! Two of my new favorites are the Alfredo Chicken Lasagna and the Ceasar Salad with Blackened Salmon. It is surprising to find such quality food offered in Springville for very reasonable prices. I highly recommend this restaurant!! You will love it and keep coming back for more.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank BigDaddySpringville
Oneonta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful”
Reviewed March 15, 2010

My husband and I, along with our 4 year old son, visited Sal's Italian Restaurant in Springville for the first time on a recent Friday night at about 6:30 p.m. The restaurant was not crowded and looked to be okay when we went in. After 15 minutes, a waitress finally came up to us to take our drink order. The booth we were sitting at had not been cleaned off from the previous guest and was still dirty. Only after she brought our drinks did she think to wipe the table – and then she asked us IF we wanted it cleaned... ummmm YES! We then ordered (this is after about 25 minutes being there). We ordered the chicken alfredo dish and my son a personal pizza. 30 minutes after that, our salads came. The salads were okay and tasted good. The bread that came out with that was good as well. Then our food came. It was DISGUSTING. The noodles in the chicken alfredo were gummy and tasteless and I'm not exaggerating. There was no salt, no pepper, no taste. The chicken was gross. My sons personal pizza was burnt around the edges, so much so that he would hardly touch it. By this time we had been there for well over an hour. I had to flag down a waitress to ask her to bring our check (mind you there had been no one to come by to ask to refill our drinks, ask if we were okay, etc.). After our check came and we had the payment on the table, she never returned to get it. I had to personally take it up to the register and it was $40.45 for that awful meal. We did take three to go boxes full of the food – FOR THE DOGS! That was the most expensive dog food I've ever bought. We should have went across the street to Del Sol's Mexican Restaurant. The food AND SERVICE there are fantastic. Should have stuck to what we knew was good! At least now we know not to go back there EVER.

1 Thank gudgrl