“Awesome !!! WOW!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Awesome !!! WOW!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

Best Italian food around!!! Better than olive garden. Red sauce is to die for!!! Great service. We will be back...

5 Thank Williamle

Springville, Alabama
“Best Food I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

New owners came in November 2010 and I have been a regular ever since. The food is fantastic! Two of my new favorites are the Alfredo Chicken Lasagna and the Ceasar Salad with Blackened Salmon. It is surprising to find such quality food offered in Springville for very reasonable prices. I highly recommend this restaurant!! You will love it and keep coming back for more.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank BigDaddySpringville
Oneonta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2010

My husband and I, along with our 4 year old son, visited Sal's Italian Restaurant in Springville for the first time on a recent Friday night at about 6:30 p.m. The restaurant was not crowded and looked to be okay when we went in. After 15 minutes, a waitress finally came up to us to take our drink order. The booth we were sitting at had not been cleaned off from the previous guest and was still dirty. Only after she brought our drinks did she think to wipe the table – and then she asked us IF we wanted it cleaned... ummmm YES! We then ordered (this is after about 25 minutes being there). We ordered the chicken alfredo dish and my son a personal pizza. 30 minutes after that, our salads came. The salads were okay and tasted good. The bread that came out with that was good as well. Then our food came. It was DISGUSTING. The noodles in the chicken alfredo were gummy and tasteless and I'm not exaggerating. There was no salt, no pepper, no taste. The chicken was gross. My sons personal pizza was burnt around the edges, so much so that he would hardly touch it. By this time we had been there for well over an hour. I had to flag down a waitress to ask her to bring our check (mind you there had been no one to come by to ask to refill our drinks, ask if we were okay, etc.). After our check came and we had the payment on the table, she never returned to get it. I had to personally take it up to the register and it was $40.45 for that awful meal. We did take three to go boxes full of the food – FOR THE DOGS! That was the most expensive dog food I've ever bought. We should have went across the street to Del Sol's Mexican Restaurant. The food AND SERVICE there are fantastic. Should have stuck to what we knew was good! At least now we know not to go back there EVER.

1 Thank gudgrl
Springville, Alabama
“Very Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2009

This restaurant has some pretty good food but they have great pizza. Their pizza is not like fast food pizza's since you can taste the quality in it. I've had other dishes as well at this restaurant but I typically get a pizza...then take some home for left-overs.

The bad thing about this restaurant is they are not consistent with the time it takes for you to get your food after you order. I've been there with 2 people and it takes 30 minutes. I've been there with 6 people and a packed house and got it in 15 minutes. Another time it was me, the wife and 2 kids and along with another couple that was already there and we are the only ones in the restaurant and it took 35-45 minutes to get our food.

The prices are very reasonable and they do take credit/.debit cards. They do not serve alcohol but you can bring your own in to drink with your meal.

One thing though, I think they might be in need of new tablecloths since the ones they have seem to have a film on them which makes them not feel clean even though you can watch them clean the tables.

2 Thank Craig B