“Morgans Sweet Shop Amazing”
Review of Morgan Sweet House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Morgan Sweet House
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Me and my Parents went in there and everything was amazing. From me I think the way they package there products is sweet like the name of the business. The smell when you walk in is amazing with the brownies, cupcakes and cookies. So to me I give Morgan's Sweet House A 100

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My daughter and I stopped by for a treat. I had a brownie, and my daughter got a cupcake. The prices were VERY reasonable and the treats were delicious. My only put off was how they packaged the items for us to take with us. The brownie was fine, but for the cupcake... it was put on a ta go cup lid and had a cup put over it. This is practical, but it even put my 10 year old off.