“Wonderful”

Dining options: Reservations
Fairhope, Alabama
“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The service and food here at stix is great they have awesome Sushi the fried rice tasted plain with little flavor so i added there yum yum or their seafood suace on the rice and is was awesome i will come again and recommend to my friends Tip: They also have take-out

• Visited May 2013

Spanish Fort, Alabama
“Entertaining”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The staff are very adept at what they do. We were seated at the big grill and had our meal prepared in front of us. Very clean and a fun place to take a group especially if you want a show along with your meal.

Visited May 2012
Alabama
“Good food great entertainment”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Love the food on the lunch menus and going for dinner. The Hibachi tables are awesome. Wish I knew his name, but we had a great chef and he really puts a lot into the making of the food and we will defintely be going back. You have to go at least once for the experience.

Visited September 2012
Daphne, Alabama
“Great Japanese”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My daughter loves the sushi. I love the fried rice and Pad Thai. My husband likes the seafood dishes. Good location. Good service.

Visited December 2012
“Terrible service okay food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My mom and I went here BC we frequent Chinese restaurants. While ordering our appetizers the waitress rudely passed us off to another server BC she thought we were just going to order sushi and soup. Then we wanted to order so she decided to take us back. I ordered the general pso chicken and it was all onions and no chicken. I wanted to return my meal and the sever rudly argued with me and tokk it back and then made me wait 45min to get my new dish and the restaurant wasn't even busy. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER DON'T GO!!!

Been to Stix Restaurant? Share your experiences!