“GREAT Restaurant! It's like the "Cheers" of Spanish Fort!”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #31 of 54 Restaurants in Spanish Fort
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Do you love your Buffalo wings large and meaty? Do you want your burgers juicy and cooked to perfection? Do you like your Beer cold and poured before you have to ask? If so, than Beef 'O' Brady's leaves the answers to those questions deliciously clear. Beef's is a family-style, sports-friendly spot where it's all but impossible not to feel at home. The lineup includes wings, burgers, salads, sandwiches, wraps and baskets, too. And the kid's menu is always a hit, especially when treating the entire youth baseball team to a celebration of their championship season. Seniors, juniors, marrieds, singles ... there's something for everyone here, including an ice cold brew on tap provided by the best Bartenders on Highway 98!

1  Thank Amy V

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Our family consistently receives good food by friendly staff! We love the atmosphere-be of our favorite places.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have eaten here a couple of times. Food has always been marginal. Service is usually good. Much better places nearby.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our waitress was about as sweet as she could be and provided excellent service.

I ordered tea which I sent back because it tatested like water. Then came the meal. I ordered the blackened White Fish which had a very mushy consistency, almost gell like. After 2 bites I was done. In a nutshell it was nasty. The rice and borcolli was very good, but being on a high protein diet that isn't what I wanted for my dinner. My wife had the chicken fajitas which was marginally better. The condiments they provided was actually kind of funny. They gave you tiny amounts of; salsa, cheese and some old lettuce.

I am sure you guessed it by now, we will not be back. One dissappointment is that it had to be obvious when our waitress picked up my plate and seen that I barely touched the fish, she should have asked. But I guess they are used to getting full plates back.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Menu has a large selection of items for everyones taste. Service was very good and food was tasty, quick and hot. This is a great place to watch sports as they had TV's in High Defintion and an arcade room to keep the little ones busy. Would recommend to everyone!