“The best pizza in town”

Trattoria Pizza & Italian
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Spanish Fort
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Italian Restaurant
Description: Italian Restaurant
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

I love the pizza here! I could eat it everyday. Looking forward to the new location in foley! Best service around.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Visited Trattoria at the recommendation of a friend. What a great place! The food was delicious and our server was friendly and attentive. We ordered and shared tastes of cheese ravioli, manicotti and baked zita. All were very good. The house salad was also large and flavorful. I highly recommend this spot for a local taste of Italy. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

This was great! The service was fast and friendly. The waitress Lisa was so very nice and did a great job. Not only did we go one day we ended up going back the next day. The manicotti and cheese ravioli were both delish! We also got the garlic balls and they are a must. If you are in the area or on the way to the beach I highly recommend stopping. Its worth it.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

This place is about 30 minutes from Mobile and worth the drive. The atmosphere was quaint and the service was great. The food was absolutely wonderful. We got the garlic ballz, spaghetti and meatballs, and manicotti and everything was delicious.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

The garlic balls are worth the trip alone; but never fear the rest of the food is just as good. I am Italian and I give the meatballs ��. The food can be excellent but without good service forget about it. Well I had the best service yet, Crystal was awesome and will definitely be coming back and not just for the garlic balls. My advice to all is load up the car and head over for some awesome food and service. You will not be disappointed.�������� BTW, this was my first time there but will not be the last.