“Great spot for some fun seafood”
Review of Tacky Jack's - CLOSED

Tacky Jack's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Zip: , AL 36527Phone:251 621 8988Seafood
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We came here, not knowing what to expect as we were out of towners. There wasn't a wait, the server was very nice. We had typical fried seafood ( including gator bites ) but it was all very good. I had crab cakes as well and the sauce was nice. Overall a very nice dinner.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a great place to hang out with friends and have some drinks. Staff is very friendly. Everyone seems to be having a good time. Live bands are a real plus. Food is ok for the kind of place it is. Pool tables outside are a lot of fun

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Just did not care for this place.location great outside appearance beautiful,food truly awful.I would not recommend it at all I have been to better places on the causeway and this is not it.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We ate here around 9 PM on a Monday night, and it was obvious that the server was not on the job. We waited quite awhile just to give our order. We NEVER had our water refilled, and the food was average at best. My shrimp tacos were okay, but the oyster po' boy my husband had was disappointing. This is supposed to be a great place based on a recommendation, but I would never go back.

1  Thank TravelerSkier
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food to me is just average. It has a nice view. There is a downstairs area for hanging out late.

1  Thank bald347