“Atmosphere was good, food was not.”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #30 of 54 Restaurants in Spanish Fort
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Usa
“Atmosphere was good, food was not.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is a casual restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere. Buckets of peanuts are on the tables, shells get thrown of the floor. The dining room features a large stone fireplace. I ordered salmon; my husband had steak. Unfortunately, his steak tasted like my salmon. So much so, that he could only stand to eat about half of it.

The restaurant has a full bar, so it needs to provide proper "bar" training to the waitstaff. Our server was friendly, but she had never heard of Pinot Grigio or Beefeater gin, explaining she was new to "all this alcohol stuff."

I would go back again, but probably won't since I would have to drag my husband inside kicking and screaming.

• Visited June 2013

Wetumpka, Alabama
“Family dinner”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We met family here for a late dinner after arriving in the area for a funeral. The meal was above average and the service was very good. We would eat here again and recommend it if you are staying at the Hilton especially since it is right down the service road. Location is also near local shopping.

Visited May 2013
Foley, Alabama, USA
“Service has gotten better recently but the food is still disappointingly middle-of-the-road.”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Service has gotten much better since I first tried this place many moons ago. Their prices are more moderate than other area chain steakhouses, but the lower cost shows in some cut corners on steak and sides quality. Some of their meal deals are very competitively priced, but how much poor quality food can you stuff down your gullet? Not much.

Hey, at least they offer my beloved Pibb Xtra/Mr. Pibb. I guess that's something positive.

• Visited January 2013
Fairhope, Alabama
“good”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

when i visited it was a not really busy time but their food is good and their was penuts every where i hate to see their health rating! but it was all good

Visited May 2013
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Peanut Fight! Great & Funny Staff.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stopped in for dinner. Fooling around with the staff, I asked for the "Food Fight" tables! We were sat in a corner across from another family. We started chatting, and laughing about the term "Food Fight," shooting peanut shells back and forth laughing the entire time. They had an atustic child and he was having a ball! The food was great! The Dad from the other table bought all of us a drink, thanking us for making his son's night complete. Wonderful, friendly people. We WILL drive out-of-our way to visit again!

• Visited April 2013