Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore
$99
Hotels.com
WoodSpring Suites Daphne(Daphne)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
$99
$85
$80
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Daphne)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
$84
Agoda.com
$98
All reviewsroom was cleanbass pro shopvisiting nearbyfree breakfasteastern shore of mobile baywafflesmobile areahotel chainsindoor poolquiet locationbreakfast attendantstayed one nightking suiteroad tripsitting areaeasy accesswould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2012

when I visit Mobile for work, this is usually my go to place to stay. Staff is always very friendly, rooms are clean with good seafood eats close by. Good location and I like staying on the eastern shore of Mobile bay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This hotel is located on the other side of Mobile Bay but don't let that deter you from staying here. The drive into Mobile from this location is smooth and quick. It was also convenient to shopping, restaurants, and the major roads. The hotel property was clean, the staff was friendly and the room was comfy. Free breakfasts included and wifi. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it. No onsite restaurant or room service but there are snacks available for purchase in the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights last week. Really enjoyed the hotel. I can see where it may be hard to find, especially at night. And the lights on the road leading to the hotel we not on when I was there. But I am glad I stayed.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor, which wouldnt have bothered me. The problem was I faced the parking lot and there was only a thin see through curtain.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This motel was very nice and very clean. Good breakfast selection for a continental type breakfast. Waffles, bagels, sausage biscuits, etc. The personnel at the motel were extremely nice. I can't say anything negative about this motel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bev_cal
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here enroute to Texas. Upon arrival we discovered that we did not have tubing for my husband's portable oxygen concentrator. We arrived at 2 AM Sunday morning. The company who provided the concentrator did not provide any assistance with problem solving and my husband needs the oxygen to sleep. The person at Fairfield Inn who checked us in (I believe her name was Angela) went out of her way and provided suggestions for stores in the area open 24 hours who might have oxygen tubing. We were headed out to Walgreens when the local paramedics pulled in and gave us the needed tubing as they had been called by Angela. They even came back with a face mask and tubing in casey husband didn't like the first set-up. The hotel was very clean. The room was spacious and the breakfast was also good. This is one memorable place to stay. The people made it worth it

• Stayed: August 2012