This is a good hotel in a convenent though somewhat awkward to reach location (it is on a side road off another side road). The hotel itself was very good and a good value for the price with a pleasant, helpful, and competent staff and well kept rooms and common areas. There are few if any restaurants really close to the hotel but several nice places in Fairhope to the south and toward Mobile to the west are fairly close and easy to find. There is a gigantic Bass Pro Shop near the hotel if you happen to need any outdoor supplies on you trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated spring 2017! Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott combines stylish accommodations, a great location and value added amenities like free hot breakfast to meet the needs of all travelers. Conveniently located off the I-10 Daphne exit, stay near top destinations including the USS Alabama Battleship, OWA Amusement Park, Gulf Quest, the Mobile Cruise Terminal, 5 Rivers and more. We are always ready to welcome you with amenities like free hot breakfast, thoughtfully designed guest rooms and suites, free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and whirlpool, and 24/7 fitness facilities. You'll find it easy to settle into our vibrant lobby with spaces to gather, relax and work. Jump-start your day with our free breakfast which features scrambled eggs, omelets, sausage or bacon, mini-waffles, hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, sweet breads yogurts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel Spanish Fort
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore