“Nice budget hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Spanish Fort
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice budget hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2011

Stayed at this hotel as a one-night stopover on our trip. The hotel is clean and comfortable and in a good area. Convenient access to the highway.

My only complaint would be the sparse breakfast offerings - pre packaged foods for microwave reheating and not a huge selection. It was adequate but not as nice as some other hotels provide.

Overall, I'd stay here again on a similar trip.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank BallMeBlazer
CyndiBritton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore, responded to this review, June 11, 2011
Thank you for your comments - It is always appreciated when we get feedback from our valued guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2011

This was my last stop on my cross-country trek and the third night of the trip staying at a Fairfield Inn (the other two were Flagstaff, AZ and Amarillo, TX) and this one was the best!

I arrived at the hotel after dark and it was a little hard to find. My GPS took me to the adjacent mall and the signs on the road are small and hard to notice so I didn't see the hotel until after leaving the mall parking lot. Anyway, once I found the hotel, check-in was quick and painless and the girl at the front desk was great. My room (316) was on the top floor and right behind the elevator, facing the front of the hotel. The elevator made a horrible loud noise and vibration every time it stopped at the third floor and when I first saw my room location, I was worried that the noise would be heard in my room. However, the room was super quiet and I didn't hear a thing. The room as huge, the A/C was ice cold, the Internet was FAST (unlike the other Fairfield Inns on this trip) and since the whole building is new, everything worked perfectly. My only complaint was that breakfast the following morning was PACKED. The line up for coffee probably had 6-8 people in it and there were people all over the place - I waited a few minutes and when it didn't get better, I decided to skip breakfast and grabbed something on the road. Also, while I didn't arrive until later I had already had dinner I noticed that there didn't seem to be any restaurants close by.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank zooch76
Thank you for your comments - we are working to get better signage and we hope the newer GPS chips will have these new roads in them. Thanks for your perseverence and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We do apolgize for the crowd at breakfast - it is hard to anticipate the flow and how many guests will partake of it! We look forward to having you as our guest again!
GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

We booked a suite to give our family of four a little more room. The suite room is broken up by a small wall and really gives little to no privacy, but there is more room. The sofa bed is a standard sofa bed, would not recommend it for adults as it would kill your back, but for kids it is fine. The king bed was comfortable. The room has separate TVs, a mini fridge, microwave, iHome, and adequate desk and closet space.

My wife is extremely picky about hotel rooms. she finds most of them to be disgusting or gross, but this room met her high standards.

The pool is small, but was adequate for my kids who had the pool all to themselves. Would have gotten pretty crowded and louder if any more were in the pool.

The only issue we had during our stay was getting linens for the sofa bed. They do not keep them in the room and you have to get them at the front desk. No biggie, but could save a little time by getting them at check-in.

Overall, we were pleased with the room and the stay. It seems to be geared more towards business travelers as there were few families that we saw in the hotel. Makes for a quiet stay!

Finally, we ended up getting a decent deal. All the hotel sites had the suite rooms at $129 a night, we called the hotel directly and received a lower price. Never hurts to ask. We would stay at this hotel again, although next time we may try the new Hampton Inn in downtown Fairhope for a change.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2011

We stayed at this hotel twice in one month, one the way to and on the way back from FL. The locationn is just off I-10 and is very convenenient for travelers. The front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming, and very accommodating when we had to change one of our dates. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated, and the beds were very comfortable. The bathrooms were spacious and very clean. The complimentary breakfast was an added perk and they had a good selection of food and beverages. I would definitely recomment this hotel!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mariagloria
ann arbor, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2011

We stayed here overnight on our way to NOLA. It's a beautiful hotel and everything was very clean and new-like. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was good. My only complaint was the hot tub because it was so small. Literally only 3 people could fit in it. The indoor pool was nice though. Front desk staff was so darn pleasant! I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank laurenyulan
Lake Mary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

Stayed one night on Oct 24th everything was great the room, the service and the breakfast will stay again when going through this area.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wjim67
Tn.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2010

Met by very sweet girl at check in named Kimberly. Friendly, professional,and helpful with local attractions. Kimberly provided me with extra towels and soap promply and with a smile. Sweet girl, she deserves a raise for great customer service! Hotel very clean. Very satified with room and bed. The lady who worked the breakfast very sweet. Eating area very clean, good variety of food. As always very happy with stay at this chain. Very near mall and Pro Bass. Try Ed's Seafood Shack, GREAT FOOD.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 11 in Daphne

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore? Share your experiences!