Days Inn Shorter
$129
GardenInn.com
$193
$175
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
Hampton.com
All reviewsquiet at nightfront desknice hotelaltruckersmicrowave
Reviewed October 25, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I came here for the game day in auburn an this was the nearest place from the stadium. It is nicer than the one I once lived before. Well built rooms. The motel staff is very friendly. Good speed wifi. Of course I was looking for that. The location is quiet. Nice outdoor pool. I know I am coming back and will stay here only(if they are left with rooms at that time lol.)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I would never stay there again. First issue I was so tired did not check the bed before I got in, they never changed the sheets from the former guest. When I got up at 6:am I looked at the bed because I never moved through the night. You could see the marks on the sheets where someone had slept. you can tell if the sheets were slept on. At breakfast that morning the orange juice was so watered down you could just about see through it. I know that times are hard for all of us but I at least expect what I paid for. I paid $63.13 for one night. Also the wifi was not working.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Josmith6668
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Stopped here for the night as I was exhausted and driving further was not an option. Paid $50 ish cash plus tax for the room. I was offered smoking or non smoking and opted for the latter,but the room smelt smoky. The truck stop across the road was noisy, but I was so tired that I slept anyway. The only good point is the free wifi. Which as a foreign traveller meant that I could text and call home without incurring extortionate roaming fees.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here,ask for a room as far away from the truck stop as possible. The trucks are extremely noisy and the drivers that are sleeping in their cabs leave the engines running for aircon etc.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business