“Ms”

Casa Mexicana
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped by for lunch,the food was really good,and the service was wonderful! BUT..... They have several locations around our area,and we had a party of 17 just last night that went to the Muscle Shoals location,and the food was terrible,and the service was the worst I've ever had! We will NOT EVER go back to that location,AND when we brought our disappointment to the manager,he shrugged it off,never even apologized,so it seemed like he didn't care either...so.....

Reviewed January 3, 2015

If you traveling through and thinking I'd like some good Mexican then you can stop here. Everything I've had is very good. Service is good and just because its in a small strip center the quality of the mexican food is very good.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Food was same as always, but the service was really poor. We were seated in the back and had to hunt down our waitress a few times to get drink refills. She didn't appreciate being hunted down apparently. Not friendly at all. Won't be back

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

This place definitely had the BEST cheese dip in the shoals area when it comes to a mexican restaurant. And I've been to every one of them. This one takes the prize!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Always very good to excellent food, prepared and served quickly. There are a lot of Mexican restaurants in this area, this has the best food by far.

1  Thank Temblor123