Luxury Inn & Suites
$72
$62
$55
$71
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Everything was OK when we checked in. The next day we got back to the motel from work and both rooms had been poorly made, sheets not changed, and a very strong (knock you over) rotten garbage smell. We were finished early and decided to travel to our next market. When we checked out the bill was 10.00 more per room than we had agreed at the time of check in. That could have been the language barrier. Patel owned. Nice enough guy.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed November 2, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I do not recommend staying here and this is why:

1. Customer service is horrible: I called when I was on my way to ask for directions and the manager hung up on me. Twice.

2. The rooms are dirty. The sheets are stained and have cigarette burnt holes. We found a used bar soap in the shower.

3. The rooms are old and not taken care of. The radio/alarm clock. We were 2 staying in the room and there was only soap for 1.

I passed a Hampton Inn and a Holiday Inn on my way here. Try your luck there, but avoid this place.

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank catalan_traveler
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Room 112 has bedbugs. Found one about 11pm on the evening of March 25th and put it in a cup and took it to the front desk. Front desk staff spoke minimal English offered to move us to another room. We declined and decided to leave at the crack of dawn in the morning. Well we get up March 26th (my birthday) and find another bedbug. Happy Birthday to me, right?! Took the bedbugs in a cup to the front desk again and was offered...bagels. Wasn't offered a complimentary room elsewhere, a partial refund or anything. Sleep in your car before you stay here. I have pics of the bedbugs but am not up to posting them. Just imagine a semi-white sheet with a brown dot.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank SherriBlaise1
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I had difficulty understanding the man at the front desk, who was I believe from India -- a minor problem. The room was clean, although noisy because of proximity to the highway. It had the usual amenities, but the coffee pot offered only two paper cups and the two plastic cups in the bathroom were both cracked. I always check for grab bars in the bathrooms; this motel had one in the shower, although it was too low except to use in an emergency.

There were no pens, pencils or note pads in the room. Had to ask at the office. Finally found an ice machine on the first floor, but my room was on the second. Breakfast was sparse, with two cereals, coffee and juice.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo