“Southern hospitality at its best!!!!”
Review of Lannie's Bar-B-Q

Lannie's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
“Southern hospitality at its best!!!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Man they have this young lady who's the granddaughter of the owner that works there that's amazing at customer service. The veggies are awesome, I mean home cooked. The barbeque sauce was nice and spicy enough to make the meat tasty. I really enjoyed my experience there. See soon Lil Ms Travis

• Visited April 2013

Selma, AL
“The Best Barbcue in the World”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Absolutely love Lannie's. There are two here in town and both are wonderful. If you want to eat in you will need to go to Lannie's # 2. Everyone at either Lannie's is wonderful. They welcome you and provide you with great service. I know people 50 miles away who beg me to bring them Lannie's every time I go anywhere near Montgomery. Hope they never change the way they cook.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ckwiltbank
midwest
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is a very good BBQ place. I believe they only serve pork but, it may have just been that day. This place is definitely a bare bones, local, small town dive so don't be surprised if the locals look at you a little funny. If you are not from the south it is very noticeable. Lannie's is a small place with a couple of tables. I didn't see a bathroom so it is probably in the kitchen area. Everyone I saw came in and just picked up their food. Can't even remember if you could get fries. It is really bare bones. The people who work there are very nice. It is a family owned restaurant and they have pictures of the family all around that you can look at while you wait for your food. There is definitely a warmth and history about this place that I really liked. The BBQ was very good. Very simple pork with a couple of slices of wonder bread and a drink. Yummy. If we ever get back to Selma, we will definitely be back for more Lannie's BBQ. By the way, it is so small town we thought we were lost and I looked over at what I thought was a garage but, it was Lannie's. So no need to worry about your GPS malfunctioning. You are not lost. It is a really small place in the middle of a local neighborhood and there are no other businesses nearby.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank midwest4
Talladega, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“horrible service and food”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I have been to a lot of restaurants in my life and the food and service of this restaurant reached a new low. Not only did I get the wrong order and overcharged the employees were just "nasty" with their attitudes. I will definetely go to the one and only in my book for now on, " the spot" on minter. The sandwiches and sauce is definetely better.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank b h
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I think Lannie's and all...”
Reviewed December 28, 2007

I think Lannie's and all of the BBQ places in Selma Rock! All have different taste and all are great!!! Lannie's Sauce is Amazing!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Lannie's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!