“Good value and quiet!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn & Suites Scottsboro

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Red Roof Inn & Suites Scottsboro
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Scottsboro
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Good value and quiet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Visited Scottsboro, AL to go to the Unclaimed Baggage Center. The Inn is on a rise, just off the main road perhaps five minutes away. We passed right by a couple of times, as the green sign blended into the landscaping when facing the evening sun, so phoned to get directions. The staff was extremely helpful and once we arrived, it was a quick checkin . Hotel isn't new and they didn't have a handicap room available, but we were given a street level room. The mattresses and bedding were clean, and there was a fridge, microwave and coffeemaker, plus a contential breakfast was offered in the lobby. Room was large and air conditioning worked well. Noticed that there was a large parking area in back for fishermen to leave their boats or trailers if staying a few days. The place was super quiet and we were able to get great sleep. Would definitely stay there again should I visit the area. The value was good, but would have been great had I booked it the night before when checking the web, before rates changed for the holiday weekend. Still a good deal, though.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank J H
Hoss K, Director of Ops. at Red Roof Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear valued Guest,
We appreciate you for your business during your recent trip to scottsboro, AL.

Director of operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Greenville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

My Husband and I get away to this great hideaway in Scottsboro, AL every few months. It has wonderful clean rooms and we especially enjoy the ones with the oversized Jacuzzi tubs. The staff is very friendly and professional. It offers a wonderful complimentary breakfast with great variety. And all of this is offered for a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: King Jacuzzi rooms
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tamirevette
Dalton, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

The staff were very friendly and the room was very clean and nice. Everyone from the front desk clerk to the housekeeping staff were helpful and very respectful. The breakfast was very good and our choices were as good as in most restaurants. We will definitely stay again and because of the excellent experience we are interested in staying at other Key West Inns when we travel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MaxAly1969
Hoss K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and comments.
At Key West Inn- Scottsboro we strive to make every guest's stay a memorable experience.
We are looking forward to be of service to you in the near future.

Management & staff
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is my second try on posting a review, TA somehow deleted my previous one.

From the outside this motel looks a little run down, and the presence of construction crews hanging out on the balconies caused me a little concern (this seems to be the usual in Scottsboro). However, the check in clerk was very nice and the rate was reasonable,so I checked in. The room itself was nice, a little dated, but very clean. I had a king bed, micro and frig, couch, and decent reading lights. The other guests did hang out and go in and out of their rooms until 10PM, then everything quieted down and I had a great nights sleep. The next morning I went down for breakfast, and as others mentioned, there was a very nice young lady who fixed your waffle. The rest of the breakfast was more than adequate. She and the desk clerk were very friendly, when I explained about the problems at other local hotels that had me end up at the Key West they told me that their long term guests know to quiet down after 10PM or they'll be told to leave. The owner hopes to improve the outside and update the rooms when the economy picks up. I would not hesitate to stay here again as my first choice, not just by default.

Room Tip: some rooms face the busy highway; no elevator to 2nd floor
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Slotmachinequeen
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your comments and we will strive to make our operation perfect on a daily basis. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Scottsboro, Alabama. As we are trying to improve our property for our guest's experience.

Respectfully yours,

Management and Staff
brush creek
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

The staff was friendly and very helpful.Our room was clean and pretty.The breakfast was good and well stocked. We had never stayed anywhere that they cooked your waffle for you. We hope to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hoss K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your business and respond. At Key West Inn- Scottsboro, We strive to make every stay for every guest a pleasurable and satisfying one.
We are looking forward to be of service to you during your next Visit To Scottsboro, AL

Management & Staff
Key West Inn- Scottsboro, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

My fiancé and I travel 3 wks a month on avg for work so we have stayed in every kind of hotel/motel imaginable. The Key West staff was amazing, the breakfast was fresh and the lovely woman they have to assist you with waffles and whatever else you might need was a pleasant personality to be greeted by in the morning. The rooms were well appointed and VERY clean! There were a few days that I was not able to leave my room to have it cleaned and the staff was super accommodating with making sure I had fresh linens, towels and whatever else I might have needed. Great rate! The hotel is located near food, Wal-Mart and best of all the Unclaimed Luggage Store! We stayed here for over a week and a half and I will DEF stay again!

• Stayed March 2012
Marengo, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

We went to Scottsboro for a job interview and expected to move there, we stayed at this Hotel initially because it was the most affordable for our 4 night stay. My husband took care of the checking in part and then I got to meet the staff the next morning when we went to breakfast, they were wonderful, especially Karen! They were so nice and talked to us like we were friends, she made us up some waffles and they even offered to get info on some homes for us and to get us a list of places to call and go to. We were reccommended restaraunts by them as well. The housekeeping was wonderful and they were all also very friendly, and when we checked out they made sure that we didnt leave anything behind. We were there during the bad Tornado outbreak on march 2nd 2012, and all of the staff was great at keeping us updated and making us feel confortable, we are from Ohio, so we arent used to weather that severe. After leaving, we ended up breaking down and had to stay in a diff hotel elsewhere, I actually would have rather traveled back to Key west in, an hour back in the opposite direction of where we were heading, just so I would feel comfortable and safe. I would reccommend this hotel to everyone. Its affordable and has wonderful staff. The beds and pillows were heavenly.lol, I wished that I could have taken it home with me. The breakfast was very good. Its very close to walmart and many other stores and places to eat. It may look like a run down place at first glance, but its really not, its really well kept and no bed bugs, its very nice.

Room Tip: rooms in the front would probably be better due to the trash truck arriving early in the morning. pr...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Samantha M
Dear Valued Guest,

At Key West Inn -Scottsboro, AL we value your comments and appreciate your business.
We are looking forward to be of service on your next Visit to Scottsboro.

Staff & Management
Key West Inn - Scottsboro
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro
#1 of 1 in Rainsville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 7 in Fort Payne

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Scottsboro? Share your experiences!