“Lots to do outdoors.”

Goose Pond Colony Resort
Reviewed April 18, 2013

If you like golf, boating, fishing or hiking outdoors this is a great area. Kept very clean. Has nice camping site. Bring you boat and spend the week. Has nice community pool. Cabins are nice as well.

1  Thank kafpgf

Reviewed April 1, 2013

i spend alot of time at the campground with some of my family, I wish i had my own camper, so i could spend more time there! Its beautiful, and some of the best fishing

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Two friends and I did Spring Break at Goose Pond this year because we didn't have the money to spend at the beach. It was a great and relaxing stay as well as very affordable. It was a good way to recharge my batteries. Enjoyed the fishing and golf.

1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It would be very hard to beat this place when it comes to having something to do.
We had nice time staying in the cabins along with playing golf on both the Plantation and Colony courses. We will be back in very near future to take advantage of the lake for fishing and boating.

1  Thank charles c
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We launched our boat there...a nice facility and grounds. You can see how it can make for a nice stay of you golf, fish, camp, etc.

2  Thank J232