“THE CLOSEST option to Unclaimed Baggage!”

Tokyo Japan Hibachi and Sushi
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Scottsboro
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Finally, a dining option close to the Holy Grail. Pleased that the quality is consistent. Prices are reasonable and you get a good amount of food. Management takes pride in their product. If you like Asian, you won't be disappointed. The menu is unexpectedly extensive and diverse. Beside sushi, they also offer bento box, soba, and miso soup! Unexpected! A real bonus for the area.

1  Thank LilMissMuffet

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I love Tokyo Japan, I visit them at least once or twice a month. They have a great selection of of food and its all very yummy. They will fix the food pretty fast for such a great quality of food.
Definitely visit here!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Tokyo Japan is a favorite of ours! They have the only sushi in Scottsboro and it is very good and fresh... I usually get the tuna or salmon rolls for lunch. My husband enjoys the Sesame Chicken lunch special because it is only $4.99, but flavorful and the portion size is huge. We got the fried shrimp by accident once and now get cravings for it.
The building itself is not great... It is an old fast food restaurant, but we go there for the food and not the decorations.
I definitely recommend Tokyo Japan.

1  Thank Catalina05
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We will start with the good. The price is very reasonable, california rolls were good as well as inexpensive and they have some of the best Yum Yum sauce around. Everything else is just ok and nothing really to write home about. The shrimp, beef, and teriyaki chicken meals were all real bland. Unfortunately we will not be going back. I hate to give anyone a poor rating after only one visit so that is the reason for the Average rating.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating here ever since they opened. I've never had a bad experience. The food is always fresh and delicious. If you visit, you must try the shrimp sauce on the table. It's like candy. Please visit and keep this small business going.