“consistent”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We always eat here while in town. Better than most mexican restaurants (though we're spoiled with what we think is the best close to home!). Over the past few years when we've been in town this place has been consistent. Good food and usually pretty quick too.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My wife and I ate there two weeks ago then we took our children and grandchildren last week. Very good both times. There were 10 of us last week, and everyone enjoyed their meal. The chicken with tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms was great. Can't remember the name of it, but it was so good we got it again.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Tonight my husband and I went to eat at Margaritas simply because of our grandson. He wanted the rice and cheese. However, the manager that had been over the restaurant had been a little short and did not show good customer service the last few times I had gone. I seriously considered not going. But, we did anyway. I was very happy that we went. There is new ownership and the food and service was simply wonderful. The old manager is still there. He needs to have more patience and finesse with his customers. There was a new man there handling things and you could tell that he had restaurant experience as well as customer service experience. You know the treatment goes a long way. I asked him if there was a new owner and he let me know that there is. I let him know that I could already taste and feel the difference. The atmosphere had improved as well. I would like to go back again as long as I see these improvements.

1  Thank Mimi
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We has two families eating together. It was a little late for lunch, but we werent the only ones eating. The service was fantastic, and the food was excellent! We had lots of leftovers, and my tea glass never got empty. This is at the end of a strip mall, with a Foodland as the the anchor store. They have a lunch buffet, but we got there too late to try it. If you're here and want good mexican food, this is the spot!

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually go to a Mexican restaurant for the steaks; however, this place definitely changes that for me! The Cheese steak or the John's Special are the two best steaks I've ever eaten anywhere! You gotta try them! Service, Taste, and Great Atmosphere can't be beat!

1  Thank Jason K