“Very nice...very clean... very friendly!”

Quality Inn Scottsboro
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Scottsboro
Attalla, Alabama
“Very nice...very clean... very friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed here four nights a week for eight weeks.Rates were good. Staff was very friendly, rooms very clean, breakfast was exceptional...bisquits, gravy, sausage, waffles, bran, cereals, coffee, juices. Flat screen tv. fast net service. Well lit parking lot, close to many restaurants (with discounts with room key), Wal mart etc. Will definitely stay here again and again. very peaceful experience!

Jessica's friend

Room Tip: Rooms on the front get the afternoon sun but it didn't seem to matter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jack D
scottsboro, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your stay at Jameson Inn, Scottsboro, AL. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have the best experience while staying with us, so it makes me very happy to read that you found us clean and well maintaned and that you enjoyed our breakfast! We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely Carolyn Hall-GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I recently was on a long road trip and broke down in the Scottsboro area. I ended up at the Jameson Inn at about 12:30 am. The staff was genuinely helpful and friendly, making me feel safe and comfortable after my breakdown on a very desolate and dark highway. They even gave me a late check-out to make sure I had enough time to resolve my tire issue in the morning.

The rooms were clean and well maintained, passing my initial room inspection with flying colors! ( I had just demanded my money back from a neighboring Inn because the room was dirty and there was mildew and soap scum in the tub. I am very serious about my initial room inspection having been a house keeper and an assistant inn keeper.) In the morning, after a nice breakfast in the dining room, the staff gave me directions to the nearest place to replace a blown out tire. Jameson Inn's are now on my radar for places to stay at, no matter where my travel destination is (or isn't LOL).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
scottsboro, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your stay at Jameson Inn, Scottsboro, AL. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have the best experience while staying with us, so it makes me very happy to read that you found us clean and well maintaned.! We hope to see you again. Sincerely Carolyn Hall-GM
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Like all Jameson Inns, the breakfast is just so so, but you wont leave hungry, and they dont offer any kind of rewards for frequent guests, but what they do offer is clean rooms, a friendly staff and an overall good experience. I always enjoy staying at this property when I work in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. We always strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable rooms and a friendly staff and are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Jameson Inn Scottsboro. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

We can to Scottsboro to visit to claim the Unclaimed Baggage Center and stayed @ the Jameson Inn. Really enjoyed our stay, nice clean room and the guest services were great... We would definately stay again and recommend it to friends and family....Good location with lots of places to eat in the area.....

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank luvmahumma
scottsboro, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your stay! I am glad it was an enjoyable experience and look forward to the opportunity of seeing you again! You are truly a treasured addition to the Jameson family and if you are ever in need of assistance during your travels, feel free to contact myself at the hotel. I will be delighted to find a Jameson for you; where I can assure you will always be greeted with a smile! You may also call our reservations center directly.
Bon Aqua, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

We recently spent the weekend and the guest service was excellent, Sheri was very helpful as well as the housekeeping staff. When we checked out we had left an item and they called to let us know soon enough so we could come back and get it before we got to far to turn around. Everyone we encountered of the staff was extremely friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
scottsboro, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
It was a pleasure serving you. We appreciate you and your kind remarks on the Trip Advisor website. The Jameson Inn brand takes great pride in giving our guests the best possible Guest Experience before, during and after their stay. We hope you will return and stay with us every time you are in Scottsboro AL or that you will try our other locations as well. The experience is not limited to one hotel but our entire brand. Thank you as always and we hope you all the best in your future endeavors.
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

The Jameson Inn in Scottsboro was a very nice, clean, and modern hotel. The room was very clean and it was in a good location with plenty of places to eat nearby. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay here again if ever working in Scottsboro in the future.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
scottsboro, Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and your experience. We enjoyed having you stay with us. We strive hard to meet our guest needs and provide exceptional customer service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Canton, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

This is one of the best hotels I have ever been to. The office lady was very knowledgable about things to do in town. We had came to town to see unclaimed baggage story and she gave us directions immediatly. The breakfast was one of the best I have had in a while. Our room was very clean and the bed was great. I will definitly be staying at this hotel again when I come back to town.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking time to post your comments. We strive to be the best and desire for each and every guest to have a wonderful stay with us. We are so happy to hear that your enjoyed our staff and our hotel. Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to having stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsboro
Red Roof Inn & Suites Scottsboro
#2 of 7 in Fort Payne
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#6 of 10 in Scottsboro

Been to Quality Inn Scottsboro? Share your experiences!