“Interesting attraction”

Unclaimed Baggage Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Airline unclaimed baggage ends up here, and you can buy the lost items at bargain-basement prices.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The main thought I had while touring the Unclaimed Baggage Center was mainly "why the Hell was this in an airport to begin with?"
The (can one say world famous?) Unclaimed Baggage Center is a good way to spend an afternoon. Essentially, it is a second hand store of world fame. The clothing section has just about every style imaginable, but the real draw is the electronics section. There are several brand new/like new items, sporting goods, DVDS, and so on.
All in all, a good way to spend an afternoon and maybe pick up a good bargain.

1  Thank SoutherStar85
Write a ReviewReviews (1,393)

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I live in Fort Morgan , Colorado.
While on a trip in my RV last November , I went out of my way to check out your store.
The deals are great and I wished that I lived closer to go there all the time.
Lucky are people that live close and why would they go anywhere else ?
Too bad you don't have a store out in the west area of the USA.
Why Not have one in the West ?

2  Thank RAClendenning
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Michael Kors belt $10.00, Kenneth Cole Rain Coat $39.00 and DKNY Jeans for $10.00. All the items looked new. One of my favorite places to shop. Love it.

3  Thank Sheila H
Reviewed February 18, 2013

UBC is not just your local Walmart. It is a treasure trove. Everything from fashions to the latest electronic gadget. Two weeks ago, I bought a really nice leather jacket that was made in Idaho and would have cost over $2100.00 had I ordered it from the store in Sun Valley. I can spend two hours in the malls around Tampa and find nothing to carry out, but in an hour at UBC, I fill the trunk. It is an exciting place to shop.

2  Thank ThomasRussellBarnes
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Visiting the Unclaimed Baggage Center in Scottsboro, AL has been on our radar for a few years. We finally made it over for a visit this past weekend and we had a blast. Not only were there some amazing deals but we found things we had no idea we would find, like toiletries, food, and a little cafe with good food and Starbucks coffee. It was a really nice surprise. We WILL be back ... and SOON!

2  Thank KC P