“Almost want to keep this a secret”

Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Scottsboro
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Very clean, clean hotel with a great staff. I was only going to stay a couple of nights but kept extending my stay because the hotel was so comfortable. Almost want to keep this little gem a secret because I would hate to be turned away due to no vacancy. Rooms are very comfortable, TV is good, breakfast is fair better than some and not as good as others. Walmart next door is convenient and there are several nearby restaurants. Thanks to the housekeeping and front desk staff!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
nms75, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear IsabellaKY63,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro, and for taking the time to submit an online review! I was excited to hear that you were so pleased with your most recent stay that you decided to stay a few extra days. Thank you for NOT keeping us a secret, IsabellaKY63, and for deciding to share your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro with other travelers! Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to taking care of you again soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This hotel is very clean, and the personnel are very professional. The room with a king bed has more than enough room, very good working space and an excellent television. Every person working at the hotel was polite and helpful. There was a variety of breakfast options, and everything I had was fresh and well prepared. I would recommend this hotel to anybody visiting the Scottsboro/Hollywood, AL area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SboroGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Leo G,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro and for taking the time to submit an online review. I am always honored when a previous guest recommends our hotel to other travelers! In my opinion, there is no bigger compliment! Every department at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro works hard toward achieving 100% Guest Satisfaction, and I am grateful that their efforts are being noticed! Thank you again, Leo G, for your kind words and support, and we look forward to taking care of you again soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This Hotel is the best Hotel that I have stayed at, period. The property is beautiful, very modern and clean. However, I have to say that the customer service here is the most excellent. Christi was very accommodating to me. I liked the fact that I spoke with her over the phone to make reservations and she took care of that right away and confirmed that she had completed the reservations by email as well. Upon my arrival, I also had the privilege to meet Christi! She was very helpful with many questions that I had about the area. She also prepared fresh cookies that evening and I sat in the lobby of the hotel and had a nice conversation with her. This place is more like a home away from home.

1  Thank Andrew C
SboroGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Andrew C,

Let me begin by saying "Thank You!"...not only for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Scottsboro, but also for taking the time to share your experience with others by submitting this review! At the Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro, we understand that high quality accommodations, friendly and efficient service, and clean, comfortable surroundings are essential for a great stay! I was pleased to know that we successfully delivered on all three during your stay, and even more pleased to hear about your awesome Customer Service experience with Christi! I'll be sure to pass your praises on to her! Thank you again, Andrew C! Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to take care of you again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I work in Stevenson, 20 miles away 2-3 times a year for a week or more and thought I'd try Hampton Inn in Scottsboro instead of the hotels in Kimball, Tn. I wish I'd tried them years ago as I've found my home whenever I'm in this area. Very clean hotel from the grounds, through the lobby, all the way to the bathrooms, SPOTLESS. Like every Hampton in comfort, also quiet though right next to a Walmart. It is in a good location generally but hard to get to the first time as signage and directions are minimal. Pool, wireless and restaurants close enough to walk to. If you're accustomed to expecting a lot from a Hampton, this one will please you.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
SboroGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Jim21W,

Thank you for letting us take care of you during your recent stay in Scottsboro and for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro with others. I am honored and grateful that you chose to give us a try after years of lodging in Kimball and ecstatic to know that our Hampton team was successful at meeting your expectations. There is no bigger compliment than having a guest refer to the Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro as his or her "home away from home"! Thank you, Jim21W! It was our pleasure, no doubt! We look forward to taking care of you again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

From the outside it seems like a regular Hampton inn and suites, but when I got inside , the lobby was just absolutely beautiful!! The desk staff was extremely nice and accommodating! The rooms were spotless and modern and the housekeeping staff is very helpful and friendly . Unless this hotel is sold out (which happens regularly ) I will not stay in another hotel in Scottsboro. The best stay in Scottsboro by far!!

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for the positive accolades regarding our hotel and for taking the time to submit an online review of your recent stay! The Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro takes pride in being an award-winning hotel, with "cleanliness" and "service" scores that rank us among the top 10 Hampton Inn & Suites hotels in the world! Yes, folks...in the WORLD! We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel and the Hampton brand, and we look forward to taking care of you again in the future!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I love Hamptons! On the road, needing a good night's sleep, this is where I always choose to stay. Great rooms, comfy beds, free wifi, free hot breakfast, superior service . . . and all for a fraction of what you would expect to pay. The Scottsboro Hampton lives up to the standard - and then some. An excellent no-hassle stay! We traveled to Scottsboro to shop at the Unclaimed Baggage Store. Had a ball - and found some really great bargains! There are also wonderful antique shops in this Northern Alabama haven. The area is beautiful . . . the people are friendly . . . the experience is worth repeating!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank phvenab
SboroGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear phvenab,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites during your recent shopping trip to Scottsboro. Thank you for the positive accolades you shared and for taking the time to submit a review of your stay. I am always pleased to hear that our Hampton team has successfully delivered on their promise to ensure that every guest leaves nothing less than 100% satisfied! Much like a proud parent, I couldn't help but smile as I read - "Great rooms, comfy beds, free wifi, free hot breakfast, superior service . . . "! That's exactly what OUR guests can expect every time they stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro! That is 100% Hampton and 100% guaranteed! We look forward to taking care of you again soon, phvenab!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This should be a four star hotel! The breakfast was very good the staff was friendly! my husband loved the evening freshly baked cookies and milk! Would stay here again!
Plenty of places to eat and shop close by. This area is beautiful...Guntersville Lakes are very close. Walmart is next door, gas stations too. I loved it was so clean. The beds were very comfortable. One of the best places we have stayed in awhile as far as service, comfort convenience!5

Room Tip: Any room would be good!